To All You G25 Hunters In The Uk :)
Pixmania just got some G25's in, i just bought one - £162 delivered

Grab em here
DOH... I just paid £205 for mine....
#3 - Jakg
OUCH... Sorry!

I take it you bought a new one of eBay?
Yeh, £184.99 and £20 postage...
I want one but £162 is soooooo much oney when ive got a working dfp.

Edit - This is probably known but ive not taken much interest in the g25 - is it a full production wheel or a limited edition wheel?
I remember seeing somewhere saying they where limited...
#7 - Jakg
Limited, but the "standard" ones will come out, afterwards, chances are without the Leather
/me goes to persuade parents to let me buy it
I found a pretty cheap one on ebay, but it's from canada, so it has the wrong power plug, and the shipping would be quite a lot.

It goes for about 175 euros if you buy now.
"Very long E-bay link"
Out of stock now
Ordered mine but by the time order had gone through was out of stock.

Apparently 8 - 10 days though so not too long a wait if thats correct.
dabs.com have them at £149.50 - they just sold out a batch, but more due in a month or so.
Dabs
I've had one on order from Dabs since Nov 2006. They keep changing the date. Latest info is 28th Feb - gutted!
Quote from Jakg :Limited, but the "standard" ones will come out, afterwards, chances are without the Leather

Is that for fact and do you have any more info about that? Like: Are there supposed to be any other differences besides the leather? When is it due? Price?
#14 - Jakg
Quote from Linsen :Is that for fact and do you have any more info about that? Like: Are there supposed to be any other differences besides the leather? When is it due? Price?

afaik, on RSC a Logitech Rep said that the G25 WAS limited, and that once they were gone there would be an unlimited edition, and that it would be different, and that one of the things that may go is the leather.

Personally, i think that they will only start saying that the limit is coming to an end when they aren't selling so well

I have no idea on the price, although i expect the price to be about £10-£15 less, although seeing as by that time they won't be selling that well, the price will be lower anyway
Thx for the info.

I'll probably wait for that .
#16 - Jakg
Turned up yesterday, was a bit to busy to post tho
Your lucky Jakg, im still waiting for mine
#18 - CSU1
Quote from sgt.flippy :I found a pretty cheap one on ebay, but it's from canada, so it has the wrong power plug, and the shipping would be quite a lot.

It goes for about 175 euros if you buy now.
"Very long E-bay link"

yeah I saw same wheel, did you buy? I gona get one.... €160 is damn cheap, there must be somethin up...
#19 - Jakg
postage - emailed a guy selling them in the US for £110. He said $180 postage to the UK!
#20 - CSU1
Quote from Jakg :postage - emailed a guy selling them in the US for £110. He said $180 postage to the UK!

thats that then, I can't find a place in Dub that sell em' wanna go out and get in the morning, aint got a C card tho'.
Dixons etc dont have in shtock.
#21 - Jakg
aint got a credit card, eh? tough luck
Bringing up this post but for those interested pixmania has stock of g25 again apperently
#23 - Jakg
They do! If you want a G25, look to Pixmania, they've got some in stock, and afaik there the only place that's got em the UK, they are reliable (seeing as i got mine from there)
Yeah Pixmania have them back in stock. Ordered mine yesterday and it's being delivered today or tomorrow

Oh and Gamepod also have them in stock - bit of a swine to find on their site though and delivery is poor at 7-10 days.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG