The online racing simulator
connecting
(3 posts, started )
connecting
Here's one for ya:

Yesterday I was told that I was lagging.... never happened before. Well, today I could not connect. In top left it kept saying "could not find host"

I went back to unpatched LFS and everything seems ok. Doesnt seem to be any more lag. I even copied in a new .exe into the patched folder but it still would not connect. I have over 4000 down and 400 up so the tests tell me. I have run 8 racers on my server with no trouble.

Any clues out there?
i'm getting the same but havent tryed to reinstall yet. only thing ive done differently is i joined a private server yesterday for the first time, i did remove the server and password from "join specific server" screen but that didnt do anything so ill try to reinstall now

btw trying to get it to stop checking hosts it will just lock so you cant join or exit (without ctrl+alt+del) heres a screenshot of it
only problem my computers been having lately is more then 1 application trying to use java at once.....does LFS use any java?
Thats exactly what mine looked like. Seems to have cleared up now though on its own.

connecting
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG