The online racing simulator
duck hope you get your pc sorted for the next one
Well there probably wont be a 'next time' because i stuffed that race up pretty badly for us
Quote from [DUcK] :Well there probably wont be a 'next time' because i stuffed that race up pretty badly for us

Whos cares that wasnt your fault man
well the first bit was.. but doesnt matter

You put the Fusion car on the front row what more could we ask for
it would of been good to see how you would of gone...
as i said S$%t happens

Bring on round 2!
Thanks dude
(well we could have asked for a win.... but that didnt happen )
come on rocky get up!
get back in there duck, like when maverick lost goose the best thing to do is get back in the pilot seat!
with out u in the bott fusion are lost your the only good driver they've got :drugs:
only good driver? i'm the only decent driver.
the rest of them are freaks!
Quote from andybarsblade :come on rocky get up!
get back in there duck, like when maverick lost goose the best thing to do is get back in the pilot seat!
with out u in the bott fusion are lost your the only good driver they've got :drugs:

Says Redline
hey arrow why not add a fox bl1 round! lol then we will see...... forget battle of the teams it would be battle for second place
But FOX @ BL1 isnt one of the tracks they know they can do well on, so obviously we cant go there

Rumours were circulating that round 2, 3, 4 .... were going to be XFG @ FE1, but those rumours stopped at about 21:05GMT
#35 - arco
Muhahaha! We have two drivers in the top 12 hotlap list on that combo. Enough said!
#37 - arco
So being high on the hotlap lists means you're a bad racer and don't have a chance in race leagues? I think there's a general misunderstanding going around that people who are fast in hotlaps can't do well in races.
Quote from arco :I think there's a general misunderstanding going around that people who are fast in hotlaps can't do well in races.

Quote from traxxion :Enough said

Without being sure on you are joking or not.

I would say that Racin Jason and Fizzle would be just as fast in race's as in hl.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG