The online racing simulator
Quote from ZORER :nice one but can't see all of it.

i'm still working on mine, damn i should be working on the setupillepall. Any hints about AS Historic setups??

Setupfield?
Quote from Leifde :Setupfield?

I checked it before...There's no setup for fz50 / as hist. in there.
Nevermind, i'm trying to make my own.
Maybe Blackwood setup could work for FZ50? Both have fast straight(s) and similar corners...?
#80 - Vain
Well, I did challange JayHawk in his XFR for a few laps today, until I let him pass.
(I was trying to see where the XFR is good and where not, in the feature race I would've let him pass earlier.)
There was some pretty good racing today on the server.

Vain
i did 54:47 (including a late brake and going wide in the last "u") today.
And i think i'll have enough time to get 52 something till the race day.

Thanks for todays races .
Quote from Vain :Well, I did challange JayHawk in his XFR for a few laps today, until I let him pass.
(I was trying to see where the XFR is good and where not, in the feature race I would've let him pass earlier.)
There was some pretty good racing today on the server.

Vain

You were impossible to pass! As soon as you got on a straightaway...gone.

I hoped having Danny and I in the FZR's gave the GT3's a feeling for traffic. And yeah, there were some great battles.
I tried being a bit impatient with the passing, getting through at the first moment I saw. I didn't cause any crashes so I think as long as the GT1s overtaker sensibly they shouldn't have to wait behind someone for too long.
#84 - Vain
Remember though that passing without waiting may work in most cases, but it only takes one awkward going pass in 40 laps to remove you from the race.

Vain
Yeah, that's why I said if they pass with a bit of sense it should be alright.
One question stands befor i sign up is the car fxo trubo car still open to race? cause thats the car i want to use if i can take the car then sign up but i don't want to drive the really really fast cars.
#87 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :One question stands befor i sign up is the car fxo trubo car still open to race? cause thats the car i want to use if i can take the car then sign up but i don't want to drive the really really fast cars.

"still open to race" - nope, it never was, it says in the first post what cars are and aren't alowed - plus its full anyway!
Quote from faster111 :One question stands befor i sign up is the car fxo trubo car still open to race? cause thats the car i want to use if i can take the car then sign up but i don't want to drive the really really fast cars.

No. Please see the sticky "rules". TBO's are just too slow to be effective in such long races.

Car catagories are as such:

GT1:
FXR, XRR, FZR
GT2:
UFR, XFR
GT3:
LX6, FZ5, RAC

here's my skin for the race.
Attached images
gt3skin.jpg
Quote from ZORER :
here's my skin for the race.

That is excellent! Good job, sir!!
Jay buddy, why didn't you let me know???

I'd be all over this.
I would swap my place for n00bs im im allowed? would leave a slot open for LX6
Quote from Mischief007 :Jay buddy, why didn't you let me know???

I'd be all over this.

Well, take a look at some of the other upcoming races!

I would like to see you in this, too.
Quote from LFSn00b :Somebody gets my place, i cant make it

Thank you for informing me!

(-Mark-), looks like RevengeR is up for the FZR. Going to send him a PM and see if he is still interested.
Quote from jayhawk :Well, take a look at some of the other upcoming races!

I would like to see you in this, too.

Well, I'll come by every race just to see if there is an open spot.

Anyways, if spots become available, GTR1 (FZR) and then GTR3 (FZ5).
" (-Mark-), looks like RevengeR is up for the FZR. Going to send him a PM and see if he is still interested."

ah ok m8, saves me having to make a new skin
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG