The online racing simulator
SPS - drivers wanted - UK
(6 posts, started )
SPSRacing - are looking for drivers. We are a new team that doesn't race in leagues (as yet) however we do have a server up most nights and race each other. We are based in the UK and would prefer Uk drivers - cause of time zones etc.

If anyone would like to join then pm me or reply here or even email me at [email protected].

Thanks

Blackvault
#2 - BATOR
can you either email me - [email protected] - or leave me more details here , n00b at LFS but willing to learn
Quote from Paykiller :DEMO or Licenced.If it's demo maybe i can be in your team.

Sorry mate we are only looking for S2 Guys

Blackvault
New to the game myself but lookin for a team to join anyway.

Anyway, I aint quick at the moment but I am improving fast. Only done 270 miles in the game so far but I'm an experienced driving gamer. Posted the 16th fastest time in the world ever in F355 challenge on the DC a few years ago. My mates call me Michael Schumacher when we play Gran Turismo cos I never make a mistake. None of them will play me anymore! Mind you not so fitting now following Mr Schumachers somewaht disappointing season this year.

Anyway, if I got a chance let me know. I'll be busy learning the circuits, creating setups, in the meantime.
Quote from Gentlefoot :New to the game myself but lookin for a team to join anyway.

Anyway, I aint quick at the moment but I am improving fast. Only done 270 miles in the game so far but I'm an experienced driving gamer. Posted the 16th fastest time in the world ever in F355 challenge on the DC a few years ago. My mates call me Michael Schumacher when we play Gran Turismo cos I never make a mistake. None of them will play me anymore! Mind you not so fitting now following Mr Schumachers somewaht disappointing season this year.

Anyway, if I got a chance let me know. I'll be busy learning the circuits, creating setups, in the meantime.

Cool mate no problem. Add me to your msn (if you have it) and we'll chat.

Blackvault
im interested in joinin, im from brimingham, england
i play the games basically everyday and improvein quickly, i have played racing gaems before, an example being gran turismo

my email and msn is [email protected]

give me a shout with an answer

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG