The online racing simulator
HELP! I'm HACKED!!!
(19 posts, started )
HELP! I'm HACKED!!!
I'm the player jgm , but I am registered with the name jaumix, this morning, I enter in the multiplayer game and the game says to me:
"your user name was not found"

That this happening?

day 3 of this month I can play with the username "jgm" and Today I can't play!!!

Administrators, moderators, PLEASE HELP!!!

P.D. Sorry my English, I am Spanish.

Help!
EDIT: Made a big whoopsie. Hopefully no-one saw my post.

Unless your password is easily guessed (abcd1234 anyone?), user error is the second best chance of getting hacked. Did you share your account details with someone?

EDIT 2: LFSWorld finds your license details... except it has no details. No kms, no races...
#3 - ajp71
Well I guess your best bet would be to contact the devs and they'll probably be able to do something so long as you can prove who you are.
#4 - Jakg
Quote from jaumix :I'm the player jgm , but I am registered with the name jaumix, this morning, I enter in the multiplayer game and the game says to me:
"your user name was not found"

That this happening?

day 3 of this month I can play with the username "jgm" and Today I can't play!!!

Administrators, moderators, PLEASE HELP!!!

P.D. Sorry my English, I am Spanish.

Help!

before you make the mistake i almost did, he DOES have an S2 account!

Is LFS unlocked with the correct username? if someone changed the password it would say the password was wrong - can you log into the forum, the main LFS site or LFSW with the account?
I HAVE A S2 ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE NAME IS jgm

JAUMIX is name to forum because I can't use jgm
The NAME jgm is disappeared, BUT because?
I have S2 licence and day 3 of this year I was play!
BEcause now the name jgm not exist???
this is very rare

I never shared my PASSWORD with a person, my password was
completely secret.

it is as if the name jgm had disappeared
#7 - ajp71
jgm is an S2 licensed account. What you're going to have to do is prove you are jgm to whoever is in charge of dealing with the accounts, once you've done that you can ask them very nicely what can be with regard to reseting your account.

Go to liveforspeed.net and click on contact > lost password and follow the steps there obviously explain your situation as well.
#8 - ajp71
Quote from jaumix :The NAME jgm is disappeared, BUT because?
I have S2 licence and day 3 of this year I was play!
BEcause now the name jgm not exist???
this is very rare

I never shared my PASSWORD with a person, my password was
completely secret.

The account still exists http://www.lfsforum.net/member.php?u=101956
There seems to be 5 year age difference between these accounts (birthdays), was that just a typo?
-
(Kajojek(PL)) DELETED by Kajojek(PL)
OK
I am going to prove ajp71 Thanks, I tried send a e-mail to direction of jgm, but:
Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.
OK every is solved i am BANNED!
This is a error, but see the e-mail of VICTOR:

Hi,

Your account jgm has been banned from LFS online activity because it was
banned 15 times from online hosts within a month.
An email warning and in-game online warnings have been issued to warn you
about this.

Regards,

Victor van Vlaardingen

But, this is an error I'm only banned one time.

But every is solved.

Thanks to every.
I never knew something like that could happen!
Quote from K.David :I never knew something like that could happen!

It's a new system, though it's only a temporary (one month?) ban IIRC.
Is there some kind of official statement about this new system /this case?
Quote from ajp71 :It's a new system, though it's only a temporary (one month?) ban IIRC.

Yes i forgot to mention in that particular mail that it's a 30 day ban from LFS online activities (in-game).
Actually it's not a new system - it's been there for almost a year, but we never advertise these things much. We do issue plenty of warning by email and in-game when a ban is about to happen though (after 10 bans you get an email and every time you go online you will see a warning message stating the amount of bans left before getting that 30 day LFS-online ban).
When a person is LFS-online banned and tries to go online, the error message 'unknown username' will appear because that username has been deleted from the master-server while the ban lasts. Of course the account itself is not deleted and one can still login on our websites.

So if that's also not possible then maybe the account was stolen and abused. To regain access to the account in these cases, we will require proof of purchase so that we can tell you are the true owner of the account. If that is not available, then I'm sorry, but we cannot help further.
In any case, the 30 day ban is not easily reversed. Even if the account got stolen and abused, people need to learn responsibility and take better care of their computer-related security. Especially when their account can actually be used to bother other people.

Usually in these cases it's a little brother abusing the account btw.
Yeah i can agree with Victor on this one, i was issued a few emails (two to be precise) about the amount of ban's my username was recieving online. Turns out my younger brother was running riot with my LFS account and i had no clue untill i checked my inbox.

He's either a wrecker or people just dislike you for some reason and vote ban you alot *shrugs* Time to change whatever it is you're doing online to upset all those people!
Glad to hear such a measurement is being taken against bad players who ruin online races

The lil' brother thingy may sound funny but I've suffered a similar case with other games like having my account deleted to make a new one (diablo2) or lost items (guildwars) and stuff like that because my younger brother was playing with my computer

That's why my comp is always password protected ^^
Dani king you have to teach me how to protect my computer from hackers wend you came to see the cockpits, I buy license by paypal as you said.

HELP! I'm HACKED!!!
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG