The online racing simulator
Need help with Blending, or Graident Layer, PLEASE.
I got Adobe Photoshop 9.0 and I'm trying to make a graident layer on skin, I select Layer Style go down to Graident Overlay, Then I'll add the graident wich is Spectrum and I'll leave the settings alone and apply to left side of the car, I'll click the right side with wand and repeat process but when I apply the Graident layer it's a different Color then the left side I'll then click reverse graident and it's still a different color, I'll also mess around with angle and by the time i'm done with the whole car it's all sorts of miss matching colors.illepall Can some one help me with this problem?

Problem#2 I can't figure out how to do a two tone look, like Chameleon Look, I've tried many sorts of brushes, modes, opacity and flows but it all comes out to be yours truly BLACK. I've also tried the transparent and it's all the same, I know the Chamelemon look is " Graident " but if I can blend just Green and Orange I'll get the hang of it and experiment more. The main proble is the the first problem, Graident Layer. This problem can chill for a second or two. Please help me out, I'd apperciate all the help I can get.

Thanks-Mike
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Hello
WoW quick reply, thanks alot +1 I'll give it all I got.
check you've untiked the atach to layer box beside the gradient when you do blending options. then you can move the gradients along and adjust etc.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG