The online racing simulator
School of english language
(29 posts, started )
I know my English is terrible, but I had to correct some errors I found in the posts above:

Quote from JTbo :Tristan, that odd sentece

Sentence.

Quote from JTbo :
if there is way around it yet.

if there is a way around it yet.

Quote from JTbo :
it wont be wasted effor,

it won't be a wasted effort,

Quote from JTbo :
it will be always better what more you do know about language, easier to express your thoughts to others etc

it will always be.
And the whole sentence after that sounds funny. It should be: the more you do know about language, the easier it is to express your thoughts to others etc.

Quote from Glenn67 :
I get the main gist of what you are saying you do loose me in a few places

lose.
#27 - JTbo
Thanks again from corrections, I just need now a bit of time to read and actually learn from them. This is really good reasource of information for me now already
#28 - Gunn
"It won't be wasted effort" technically is not incorrect.

"It will be always" technically is not incorrect either.
Great idea, I am really interested in this 'cause I know my English could use some polishing :P ( especially now as i am going to some kind of " English olympics " )
So ... what should I write here. A month ago I finally got rid of my Dial-up connection, which I used for about 6 years . The bad thing is, that as I live in a small village , the choice of net providers is very small ( 2 ) , so we choose the cheaper one. As far as i know it is some kind of microwave connection ... it could be described like this : when it works, it works perfectly, but God when it stops working . You can't imagine the amount of packet loss I am having ( from 13-20% !!! ) . I was so excited about the high speed when I am downloading something, but I rarely can finish a race in LFS ! Now I'm upset , as the only reason I wanted faster internet was LFS. This damn microwave sh*t is only good for downloading . The strange thing is that other games such as Call of Duty, Counter Strike 1.6 (or Source), Soldat , SWAT 4 work great. Every other game works fine just LFS doesn't ( and warcraft 3 is struggling too.)
Thats all for now .Thx for reading my Blog

School of english language
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG