The online racing simulator
Round 1 results and statistics
Congrats to (V) J.Pickard for taking the victory in round 1.

Results and statistics:
Qualify
Race

Replays:
Qualify
Race
Weell... Qualy was good... and my first lap was fun
Edit: (i only ever think about myself :P) well done to (V)'s for winning also 1st did a great job... and well done to arco!! 5th place wooo
#3 - Jakg
i wait with baited breath

:static: :static: im biased, but go MG!:static: :static:
MY FRINGIN BRAKE STUCK ON THE LINE!!!!! ohwells wasnt ever gonna get much better than 12th im happy
What was the result? PLEASEEEEEEEE
Noobs pwnage!!! :P Im very happy from my 8th place It was the best race I have had.
Results are up

check 1st post
thanks arco
#10 - arco
Congrats to Pickard for winning the race!

I had a close battle with DaveWS at the end - did a mistake in the last corner and he passed me. Then I was chasing him like hell for a few rounds before he made a tiny mistake in T1, and I overtook him from the inside. Quite fun.
Nice race guys, well done to all for the clean race and well done Pickles for the win!

Btw Jack, Pickles never had a fast pitstop, his was 4 seconds so no woulda coulda shoulda's here.
Looks like it was a good race MG did ok too (Thought we may do worse that results on that track, silcy did well and James )

Well done to all I think is in order Bring on round 2 i say
#13 - siLc
I wasnt doing well. I caught some cold yesterday and today I had 39 degrees body temperature. Couldnt even hold wheel in my hand. (But exucuses, who needs them ). Made some tactical mistakes, some driving mistake and didnt have good luck, but still did my best.

Thans to Fusion Team for such great event.
Yeah, a thoroughly enjoyable race. Very pleased with coming 4th, gives us a great start to the series, and i honestly wasnt expecting that (it seems everyone else had more faith in the team than the team leader did judging by the poll! )

Also want to say a big thanks to everyone in the race, especially the backmarkers who from what i saw seemed to be very courteous when it came to moving asside, FE Club is one of those tracks where there isnt many places to pass cleanly and having helpful & understanding backmarkers certainly helps a driver keep calm in a race.
Also likewise to the organisers, everything seemed to go smoothly, the messages giving advanced warning of leaders coming up to backmarkers seemed to be helpful and did the job, and even the formation lap & syncronised parking went well and didnt seem to take any trouble making it happen.

Oh, and the LOL of the race award goes to.....
Fusion. Arrow, for his part in about 6 messages to Duckiepoo's between laps 2-4 and then having the balls to tell Redline's Boss to stop talking a few laps later

So big thanks to everyone for making this round at least very enjoyable.
Quote from PaulC2K :Oh, and the LOL of the race award goes to.....
Fusion. Arrow, for his part in about 6 messages to Duckiepoo's between laps 2-4 and then having the balls to tell Redline's Boss to stop talking a few laps later

Hehehehe, have to agree there... that was well funny
Quote from PaulC2K :Oh, and the LOL of the race award goes to.....

Yeah bhahahaa sorry Boss
I didnt know what was happening with duck he was sitting inthe middle of the track for about 20seconds, i didnt know what he was doing
Firstly i would like to Thank everyone for the great clean and close racing
Im glad everyone had a good time.

Exept for poor old Ducky
His antivirus popped up and decided to do a virus scan..
It would suck to get wake up at 6:30am, put the car on the front row and have to ya. You probly shouldnt of sweared though lol

Well done to (V) J.Pickard for the Won!
Clownpaint for the pole position wasnt expecting that illepall
although i just watch the replay, and it seemed a little bit suss how you got your pole time behind your team who hit the tyres twice in 1 lap lol

Also big thanks to everyone who obeyed the blue flags.
Thank you to Davo and Traxxion for the help with officialling

Well done to Fusion Drivers aswell

Bring on Round 2 - Aston Cadet - TBO
Guess Duck and me were the only ones that had a crap race then.
Had a good start but in lap 2 it all went terribly wrong. aproaching the chicane I was on the inside, DaveWS was on the outside, instead of backing off a bit, he nudged me a couple of times, leaving my car steerless and no where to go but in the tire wall. This caused my car to spin around in the air for about a minute, landing on track, getting hit by someone (srry for that) and resulting in a total damaged suspension. Had to pit right away and lost a complete lap because of all this.
Now I quite certain the nudging wasnt meant like that, but I still think it was a bad move, there's no way to take that chicane 2cars wide, I had the inside line, imo Dave should have backed off.

A teammate promised us a cag if we finished in the top 3 teams,
i purley wasnt up to the standards of the top racers,, 16 for me lol
Yeah, i had a perfect view of that Lococost, it was me you'd both passed down the straight and i backed off a little to allow one of you to go into formation through there, and to be sure if anything happened i had time and room to react better, and thankfully for myself at least i made the right move.
It is possible to get 2 cars through there but it does require 2 decent drivers respecting each other and both backing off slightly, theres no way 2 cars can go though without backing off the throttle, but its pretty cool getting 2 cars though, a warm fuzzy feeling of respect for the other person hehe... its not love, ewww :P

Arrow, yeah it was obvious having watched the replay back the comments were going to Duckie for a proper reason, but through the race i wasnt aware of the 2nd incident and was wondering wtf was going on, the comment to Boss just made me laugh a little going down the straight
Quote from lococost : A teammate promised us a cag if we finished in the top 3 teams,

mmm shame for our team, but I got a away with it
Quote from lococost :Guess Duck and me were the only ones that had a crap race then.
Had a good start but in lap 2 it all went terribly wrong. aproaching the chicane I was on the inside, DaveWS was on the outside, instead of backing off a bit, he nudged me a couple of times, leaving my car steerless and no where to go but in the tire wall. This caused my car to spin around in the air for about a minute, landing on track, getting hit by someone (srry for that) and resulting in a total damaged suspension. Had to pit right away and lost a complete lap because of all this.
Now I quite certain the nudging wasnt meant like that, but I still think it was a bad move, there's no way to take that chicane 2cars wide, I had the inside line, imo Dave should have backed off.

A teammate promised us a cag if we finished in the top 3 teams,

Hmmm, I think it was just one of those things TBH, although you had the inside line, I was infront of you, so I don't really know who should have backed off there TBH.
Yeah sorry for swearing, I was still grumpy at that time in the morning!
It would have been a great race.. I need better computer specs now, if i'm going to be league racing.. i had under 20fps on the first 3 laps.. and once cP just nudged a tire, it was too late and bang i went straigt into it... I'm sure it was tactical too

I can't say it was total waste of time... Considering both Fusion's qulified in the top 10 of a very quick field, and one finished in the top 5 .
Bad thing is... I had a good stratergy.. hehehe.
Oh well.. shit happens.. Looking foward to the next race i race in
#24 - arco
Looking at the replay, I see that I was nearly taken out by that tire too Duck. It went straight towards my car, and touched the roof flying by. A little lower and it would have hit my front window head on. Lucky shot I guess!
hahaha, OOPSS!!!!!!
well anyway it's hard to see with 15 - 20 fps as i had.. so sorry for the blame clownpaint!
(didn't really blame you anyway... it was all my fault)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG