The online racing simulator
We are what we race
(18 posts, started )
We are what we race
It's unlikely, we'd see a CONEDOGERS Racer in a UFR @ FE gold.....you've created a Monster.

People connect and choose (New and Bronze) or ConeDogers (GTR)

You're really not helping, You're just Providing.

FE4 LX6....under 13% of all LFS drivers.

Night after Night...if you were that good in that car....WR?

Shake it up.
More late night drunken posting?
wow... what is this, i dont understand what he wanted to say
We are creatures of conformity...on my server, it started out last night that everyone was racing the LX6, because the fastest racer at the time was using that. Then someone was using the XFR, so everyone switched to that.

Now myself, I like my daily 30 laps at ConeDodgers...I can de-stress from the day, and since I have put in about 1000 laps there, I can drive pretty relaxed.
Quote from jayhawk :Now myself, I like my daily 30 laps at ConeDodgers...I can de-stress from the day, and since I have put in about 1000 laps there, I can drive pretty relaxed.

My problem is, WAY too relaxed. After, what, 1700 laps or something, I look at everything but the track at Aston Nat. My mind is on everything but racing. Aston National to me is like the drive in to work in the morning. In the morning (20 miles), I look around about a third of the way to work, and think, hmm, how did I get here? Last I remember is pulling out of the drive way. Same at Aston. Race starts, I drive through T1 mayhem, race finishes. What happened during the previous 9.8 laps after T1? I don't know. All I know is yet again, I force myself last on the grid, I get to T1 and see cars flailing all around, and I leave T1 in 3rd or something. Then the race is finished.

Racing in LFS? I haven't budged from the CLC server since Christmas. Can't wait to get a new physics patch to get the old guys back and get the servers flooded again.
Yeah Server flooded again!

hm......

OK, the STCC Servers are good, CD1 is good! We know it about [D-R-T] Racing 1, but its long time ago!

Well, lets go everything like it is, and everything will be good! There will be better times for other Combos, and Cars, i´m sure! (sorry about my bad english)

I like to race at STCC and ConeDodgers, well but i like to race somewhere else! I doesnt matter! I just Live for Speed! Why try to get a WR?

If i missed the point i`m sorry, a bit drunk i think

Everything will be good! (may with the next patch)
p.s. hey NightHawk... nice Nick!
In this way....
Quote from Nighthawk :p.s. hey NightHawk... nice Nick!
In this way....

Yes, I've known about you, but not before I selected my online nick . I've seen ya around the servers a time or two as well. There's also now a Jayhawk (well, you know that, he posted just up there) and also just plain Hawk or H4wk, can't remember. We are taking over LFS!!!

BTW, my NightHawk nick comes from my (old) bike, Honda Nighthawk .
#8 - JTbo
Quote from mrodgers :My problem is, WAY too relaxed. After, what, 1700 laps or something, I look at everything but the track at Aston Nat. My mind is on everything but racing. Aston National to me is like the drive in to work in the morning. In the morning (20 miles), I look around about a third of the way to work, and think, hmm, how did I get here? Last I remember is pulling out of the drive way. Same at Aston. Race starts, I drive through T1 mayhem, race finishes. What happened during the previous 9.8 laps after T1? I don't know. All I know is yet again, I force myself last on the grid, I get to T1 and see cars flailing all around, and I leave T1 in 3rd or something. Then the race is finished.

Racing in LFS? I haven't budged from the CLC server since Christmas. Can't wait to get a new physics patch to get the old guys back and get the servers flooded again.

I have had nice battles on that track, lasted from beginning to end, but quite rare indeed. I made video of how it normally is, this is from copper/broze server, I still try to get those few points to get out from that piece of junk. Throwbag
Longer races, 50 laps or so are much better if there is just enough people and short track. Just hard for pickup races, should be server that would start such race every 3 hour so.
If there is one server where you get the good old classic LFS racing feeling it's the !sccc|racing server

C'mon, nobody can deny that

@Ant: what was it, whisky ? Port ? Beer ? Breezer ? Pasoa ?
I think Ant said it all right, we don't have a great variety of combos which are almost full of racers at the peak times ... And the second wrong thing is that S2 players don't play LFS so much as demo racers Yesterday there were more than 1200 ppl online, but only 400-500 S2 licenced We need some new ideas or something to attract people to race different combos, not only Aston with teh GTRz ! For example new STCC servers with different cars and tracks than now
You should be happy to see that FOX @ BL1 is dying
Quote from GianniC :If there is one server where you get the good old classic LFS racing feeling it's the !sccc|racing server

C'mon, nobody can deny that

I agree wholeheartedly
Quote from Bob Smith :More late night drunken posting?

:elefant: :drink:

Quote :
It's unlikely, we'd see a CONEDOGERS Racer in a UFR @ FE gold.....you've created a Monster.

People connect and choose (New and Bronze) or ConeDogers (GTR)

You're really not helping, You're just Providing.

FE4 LX6....under 13% of all LFS drivers.

Night after Night...if you were that good in that car....WR?

Shake it up.

what??? nobody love you???? I love you ...
I always race what I want to race. always!!!!!
Yoú will see me in conedodgers, so what? That is wath I want.
If you don´t like that servers there are more than 300 servers to join, join in one of those and more people will love you.
In that fav car poll the LX6 is the winner. So it is funny that you never hardly see a server full of people racing them.

Things are getting better though now we have STCC servers that alternate the track every so often. I hope by the time I get my bronze licence there is a STCC server for LRF cars though, not just boring same old TBO. With a field of experienced drivers, LX6 vs RAC can actually make for some great races

I guess not everyone here has been racing LFS as long as me (S1 demo test)
As a complete n00b in LFS (despite having S2 license for a year now), I'm really liking the STCC servers because of the frequent course changes.I race in the XFGTi 90% of the time I play online and due to the fact I can't play regularly (some of us racers have jobs with long hours and/or take us away from home alot.!!) enough to get good enough to drive competitively,STCC are providing the kid of variation a part time racer like myself can benefit from.I've learnt more in my past 3 sessions online about the track layouts than I have in 12 months of jumping servers and having to switch to cars I can't handle yet,so if you are what you drive then,yep I'm a pregnant rollerskate.
Quote from jamesgp2viper :
Things are getting better though now we have STCC servers that alternate the track every so often. I hope by the time I get my bronze licence there is a STCC server for LRF cars though, not just boring same old TBO. With a field of experienced drivers, LX6 vs RAC can actually make for some great races

IMO the STCC server system would be better is it skipped out the TBO class and went XFG/XRG > LRF the problem is finding LRF servers can be hard because even when you do check you tend to miss race servers amongst the drift/cruise servers. Also the frequently used LX4 LX6 and FZ/RA combos all don't show on one of the preset filters
Are there plans to expand the STCC servers to feature the unused classes?
Quote from MuNkEr :As a complete n00b in LFS (despite having S2 license for a year now), I'm really liking the STCC servers because of the frequent course changes.I race in the XFGTi 90% of the time I play online and due to the fact I can't play regularly (some of us racers have jobs with long hours and/or take us away from home alot.!!) enough to get good enough to drive competitively,STCC are providing the kid of variation a part time racer like myself can benefit from.I've learnt more in my past 3 sessions online about the track layouts than I have in 12 months of jumping servers and having to switch to cars I can't handle yet,so if you are what you drive then,yep I'm a pregnant rollerskate.

Very well said! It's sort of the same for me. I've been playing LFS for a little longer than you (on and off) and I always tended to choose combos I knew I was fairly competitive at. So the problem was, I didn't really learn too many new combos. Now with the STCC license system I'm getting this extra motivation and even if my license status only advances ever so gradually, it's still fun to see it going somewhere .

I agree however, that it would be nice to have different license paths. Like LRF, GTRs and single seaters. I hope it will come soon.

We are what we race
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG