The online racing simulator
LFS Unofficial Add-ons Database
(117 posts, started )
Quote from Supraguy :The adress is not working.

Maybe because it got pulled because it was'nt approved by the mods
Edit : Updated
#55 - T.J.
is there a driftpoint counter for offline racing??
/\

There isn't one . If it it had all the bells and whistles the real-life driftbox had it would be useful. Although I would use them more than the drifting. I try and stay within the tyre's capability. Driftbox also acts as a telementry, 0-60, 0-100-0, etc. etc.

---

Gmeter link isn't functioning.
-
(MonkOnHotTinRoof) DELETED by MonkOnHotTinRoof
EDIT: Updated
quick question...

is it possible to make f1perfview or Analyse4speed work like the analyser does in gran turismo? what i mean is... in GT the, the analyser runs with both cars at the same speed so its easier to see the differences between cornering speeds.

if i start the replay... even if replay b finnishes 5 seconds faster than replay a... both will show up in the same spot on the analyser 30 seconds into the lap but the telemetry data will show the different speeds the cars are going. does that make any sense?

like for the track distances to be the synched... is it possible to do that?
A new one for the list

[url=http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=10544]Backfire Mod v2[/url]

Another mod on the way, but for now I guess it should go in other mods.
I tried to use smoke mod with U16 but lfs just went black
Quote from Xaid0n :I tried to use smoke mod with U16 but lfs just went black

smokemod isn't supposed to work with U16, wait for patch V and smokemod for patch V, because kegetys doesn't want to create a new version for every test patch
Quote from Becky Rose :A new one for the list

[URL="http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=10544"]Backfire Mod v2[/URL]

Another mod on the way, but for now I guess it should go in other mods.

Added to the list.
Fix GMeter, plz.
Smoke mod is down.. does anybody have it uploaded anywhere else?
Ghost car?
Hi ALL, Can anyone help,Is Ghostcar still available as it appears to be missing from the Add-ons section?
Most of the links to Kegetys' mods are wrong. 404s all the way.

I'm too lazy to post them all, but you can get to them from http://www.kegetys.net/lfs/
my site "lfs tools 'n' more" will be canceld in some days!
i merged with lfs-database!

the old links will be forwarded so, you don't have to change anything for the first time!
I'm going to post the new links here later...
Yeah i need the GMeter >.< I iwll be looking forward to the new link
I'll get round to fixing this up in the next few days/week.
Not to spam, but is there any place in particular where I can suggest/request certain mods? Some friends of mine like to do races where you need to wait a little while before you start, and I was looking for a mod where you can set how long they have to wait and give a countdown for them. That way it's exact, and not off by any amount.
For example, say a UF1 gets a 3-2-1 countdown, and starts. When the UF1 is at 3, a BF1 for example sees a 34. Then when the UF1 sees 2, the BF1 sees 33. etc. When the counter reaches 1 for the BF1, it will let him start. Understand?

If you guys know a better place for me to post this, please tell me. >_<
any chance of getting my random track and car combo generator added to the list?

LFS Unofficial Add-ons Database
(117 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG