The online racing simulator
how do i view my saved replays.......
iv been watching some of the videos people on here have made, and i must say OMG some of them are awesome.....

iv downloaded that fraps program, and iv been having a little tinker about, i aint a clue what am doing as camera is all over place, but ill get hang of it....

i dont know if im doing it right but can you only save the replays of each lap, cant you do it as a whole, say if the race is 5 laps let it record for 5 laps..

also when i save the laps replay, how do i play it when i want to, i see the files in the folder but i dont know how to play them, so i can run them through fraps....

hope that makes sence and thanks in advance...
iv figured it out lol

but what about the lenght of the replays, can you make them last longer than 1 lap???
Err, "output lap data" is not a "replay"
Of course they can be longer than one lap...
when your finished a race or a few laps press "2" on your keyboard, name the replay and the in the LFS main menu click Replays, you then have to toggle between multiplayer and single player depending on weather you did it online or offline.
Quote from AndroidXP :Err, "output lap data" is not a "replay"
Of course they can be longer than one lap...

i never said they was, since replays are saved a .spr and output lap data is saved a .raf
Quote from nikimere :when your finished a race or a few laps press "2" on your keyboard, name the replay and the in the LFS main menu click Replays, you then have to toggle between multiplayer and single player depending on weather you did it online or offline.

cheers mate ill give that a go..
cheers nikimere i dont know what i was doing wrong but its saved...
no prob mate, welcome to LFS

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG