The online racing simulator
connection problems for dummy
(6 posts, started )
can som1 help me out wif connection problems wif online multiplayer mode plz........everytime i try to connect its says making UDP connections then it says UDP sent packet failed. i dont know what u have to to join so can u help me out please as im a computer dummy....lol so if u can guide me through what u have to do to get multiplayer working it would be great thank u.
#2 - Slopi
Some info such as what OS you're using, NIC and connection type would help. Also, are you using a router?

No one can help you if they have no idea what you're using

If you don't know any of the above things, I would reccomend researching your type of computer (if mass produced) and try to come up with more info for those who can help you, to help you.
im using a modem and the connection is 56k??? does that help?
dont know jack shit about computers......computer=play games....lol
#5 - Slopi
lol, it's ok man

As for 56k, I'm hardly familiar with that anymore to be honest. I can't imagine why you'd have problems unless you were running a firewall and that was blocking UDP protocol.

I hate to be of completely no help here, but that's what it's lookin like. Sorry man, hopefully a 56ker or someone might know why that protocol would fail for you. Until then, best I can offer is make sure all drivers are up 2 date, your modem might be a Winmodem (software based) so make sure those drivers are new as possible. Do all window's updates and run a spyware app just in case. Best advice I can offer
fixed ....yay np dude thnax anywayz

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG