The online racing simulator
All unlocks used?
(12 posts, started )
#1 - werd
All unlocks used?
First time ever making my voice heard here....
And it says i have used alla my unlocks and i have to whait until next month...
Face the fact or can i unlock it some other way?

i've just bought the hole game after it didnt wanna take my mony on the credit card for looong time and now i have to deal whit this?

Thinks it bad to have it like that...

if not, i have a really bad luck!

Have a nice day!
What have you done to use so many unlocks?

Anyway, go here, send the devs a mail with explanation why you ran out of unlocks and you might get an additional one.
#3 - werd
yeah well.. im a real dumbass. when i was gonna play on the demo i lock the s2... I know! im an realsmartass
Do u think they would "give" me moore unlocks?

Thansk for quick answers!

Have a nice day!
If you're polite about it, probably yes
Ah yeah, no need to lock the game just to play on demo servers. But I think you've just sussed that out.
#6 - werd
hehe yeah i did..
#7 - werd
cant reach the crew today it seems...
Anyone else know what to do??
#8 - herki
Can't reach the crew? I wouldn't wonder, they don't have a 24h support hotline or anything, in fact, it's only Victor and/or Geraldine, who are in charge of the shop, and they have more to do than sitting all day checking their emails, especially Geraldine (how is Leo? ). So just be more patient, if you don't have an answer in 24h try it again, they may have not noticed the first mail, but you appearantly wasted your unlocks, so there is a chance they might just say "no". Good luck though
#9 - werd
Quote from herki :Can't reach the crew? I wouldn't wonder, they don't have a 24h support hotline or anything, in fact, it's only Victor and/or Geraldine, who are in charge of the shop, and they have more to do than sitting all day checking their emails, especially Geraldine (how is Leo? ). So just be more patient, if you don't have an answer in 24h try it again, they may have not noticed the first mail, but you appearantly wasted your unlocks, so there is a chance they might just say "no". Good luck though

Uhm... i know they dont have a hotline. i know they have other things to do...
Have i sad anything about the hole thing u said?

I know how great they are! when i hade trouble getting the game they helped me in every way! (but it still wouldent work for some reason)

its just that i want to play! after trying to buy it for over 2 moths...
now i've just bought the game... and me and my big brain didnt notice that i could chose demo, s1, s2. And im furious!

I just hope their big hart can forgive a dumb idoit like me and give me an unlock... (moore asskissin' cant u find anywhere)

so please help!
I Love this game
#10 - werd
and just as we speak, i've just got an extra unlock! They ARE the best!!
Quote from werd :and just as we speak, i've just got an extra unlock! They ARE the best!!

and don't forget: you don't have to lock s2 to play the demo
#12 - werd
Nevva!

All unlocks used?
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG