The online racing simulator
Rally Cup
(8 posts, started )
Rally Cup
I am starting a new league called the Rally Cup.
The available cars are... MRT5 and the XR GT1.

The schedule shall be,

January 6th, Blackwood rallycross rev XR GT1
January 11th, Blackwood rallycross XR GT1
January 18th, FE green RallyX MRT5
January 25th, Blackwood rallycross rev XR GT1
Febuary 1st, Final race, FE green RallyX XR GT1

I am not sure how long the races will be but it will be anounced when I find out how many people will be coming. (because of lapping issues)

The points will be as follows, 1st-10 points
2nd-9 points
3rd-8 points
4th-7 points
5th-6 points
6th-5 points
7th-4 points
8th-3 points
9th-2 points
10th-1 point
11th-23rd-0 points

As you can see I have a 23 slot server!
The server name will be IES(blue) Racing(white) 2(black)
So please tell me if you would like to come (reply/PM)
You also don't have to come to all the races tell me what races you can come to if you are not coming to all and also tell me you are coming to all if you are coming to all!

Registrations

Round 1
Racerhero
Round 2
Racerhero
Round 3
Racerhero
Round 4
Racerhero
Round 5
Racerhero
Results and points will be posted here after each race.

Thanks racerhero.
#2 - Davo
LOL @ MRT5 on rallyx track! I assume XR GT1 is just normal XR GT. XR GT2 might be GTR?
mrt on rallyx is hard its something called a challenge...
you should expect racing alone!!!!

Sorry but I think thats sucks! Better luck next time
I'd like to finish 21st in a race!
Quote from racer hero :mrt on rallyx is hard its something called a challenge...

I call it good for fun sometimes besides normal racing, but nonsense for a league.
Don't you think it's a bit early to be organising an entire league when you've only finished 37 races yourself? Seriously.
I'll admit that you might have run 50 thousand miles in demo for all I know, but we can only see just under 3000 in S2 (most in Oval/BF1) and no online runs in most combos.

Do you really think you're ready to handle a series of races with 20+ people in them, all arguing about who hit who first, complaining about the configs, restarts, reports, bans, points counting and all the questions that go with the whole series idea? And remember you shouldn't be racing if you're the only admin, so you need a couple of reserve slots for other admin staff you can trust.

And if the above post is correct, you didn't even complete the first tournament you tried to organise. Give yourself a chance to actually learn the game before you try to arrange something like this.
If u got the format right I would race.

Rally Cup
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG