The online racing simulator
Automatic naming of replay
(6 posts, started )
Hi , i would like to have an automatic naming of the replay , when i press 2 it would propose a name with car (the one you drive) ,track and a number which would increase for each replay.
For example a race's replay on blackwood with xfg would be named xfgbl14.
Currently does just that.
On single player/hotlaps , saves it with your racer name_track_car_replay no. when you press escape then replay

In multiplayer it save it as track_car_no.laps or quali time_unsure when you replay
Quote from Turbo Dad :Currently does just that.

Only if you have the game setup to automatically record replays. If you record them manually it prompts for a name. If you don't enter a name it says "cannot save without naming replay" or something similar. It would be nice if it would give the same default name as used in automatic recording if you didn't specify something different. Or, maybe just save it without prompting for a name. We can rename replays now so it's not much trouble to rename them if you want to.
press Escape then click on Replay, it auto names as i said above

If you press 2 for manual record it asks you for name
#5 - Chaos
Quote from Turbo Dad :press Escape then click on Replay, it auto names as i said above

If you press 2 for manual record it asks you for name

not in multiplayer, there's no replay button...
In single player, I believe if you press 1 it would save it like 'XRT_BL1_blah', but the 1 key is replaced with voting on MP. I would like automatic naming in MP, maybe by pressing 3 or something?

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG