The online racing simulator
Banned from all STCC servers, why?
(7 posts, closed, started )
I can't access any STCC servers anymore, after I was kicked from one when I made one mistake. I am not a wreaker. I did not realise my wheel was turned one full turn to the right so when the race started of course the car veered right and hit another car. I am sorry for this error but I am not known to be a bad driver and have raced in several leagues in various sims and I am known to be a clean racer.
Why do you ask "why", when you write the explanation in the next line? Instead of posting here, try to contact the STCC admins and tell them the story.
I have a question for the moderators of the STCC servers.

I don't disagree with people being banned. However, can you PLEASE talk about it with the person in question, BEFORE you ban them?

I was once banned for a week from there, and I didn't know why until I brought up the topic later.

I know jamesgp2viper a little I spose, and having looked at his stats as well, I am certain that he has been banned unfairly. I have had a similar situation more than once, when the race restarts suddenly. I think an unban is in order here.

P.S. I think a PM would have been more appropriate
I don't race that often so it's no big deal but just thought it was a bit harsh, especially when in other races people rammed me off at turn one many times and they never got banned.
As much as your problem may be genuine, please take this matter up privately with the STCC admins, an open thread on a public forum is not the place.
Just got a PM from an STCC admin to post a reply here:

Quote from Christofire :
James,

In this instance your ban will be lifted, but please watch your wheel in future.

For Everyone:
The correct place to appeal a ban on STCC servers is to visit the STCC forums - follow the link from www.simtouringcarcup.com or to PM Becky Rose or SamH. Please do not post in the LFS forums - it is not the correct place, and your appeal may not be seen.

Thanks.

This thread is closed

(7 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG