The online racing simulator
cant get Analyze for speed to work....
i aint been racing for long but i aint that bad really, just need to improved so i can get in top 2 lol

i read on here about analyize for speed been able to help.. i downloaded it and it runs but when i try to open the reply directory theres nothing there, the RAF files when saved are trying to be opened with photoshop and there for aint visible in the AFS program...

how i get round this, all i want to do, is get faster.. i seem to be screeching round corners when others glide...
If AFS behaves strange on your PC, you might try Kegetys' ghost mod

RAF files created by LFS when logging telemetry can be opened from AFS. There is something like "Add lap", don't know exactly.

I will get AFS and look after it later if needed..
didnt understand any of that mate, but if you could have a go and let me know that would be great...
#4 - Jakg
you have to open the RAF files, which are found in Data>RAF
i know that mate, i went into the lfs folder and its in there, but when i click on it photoshop opens....

if i go through AFS the folder is empty...
#6 - nihil
Quote from niffer022 :i know that mate, i went into the lfs folder and its in there, but when i click on it photoshop opens....

if i go through AFS the folder is empty...

Don't know why the raf folder would appear to be empty to AFS, but it sounds like the file association on your computer needs changing:

1 Right click on a .raf file in the raf folder
2 Select properties
3 Look at "opens with" and click the "change" button
4 Click "Browse" and select the AFs exe
5 Click OK

The raf file icon should change and that'll stop photoshop from opening up. AFS will open up instead, but I don't think it'll automatically load the chosen raf. But at least that's one problem taken care of....
OK, I tried if AFS works on mine, and it does. I did just following.

1) Installed AFS
2) Launched AFS, went to View>Preferences and set path to current LFS.exe
3) Made .RAF in LFS
4) In AFS went to File>Open Replay and found my .RAF there.

Are you sure that you have set correct path to LFS? For ex. if you have multiple LFS installations, didn't you select another one by mistake?

Don't forget to download SMX pack for AFS.
Quote from MadCatX :OK, I tried if AFS works on mine, and it does. I did just following.

1) Installed AFS
2) Launched AFS, went to View>Preferences and set path to current LFS.exe
3) Made .RAF in LFS
4) In AFS went to File>Open Replay and found my .RAF there.

Are you sure that you have set correct path to LFS? For ex. if you have multiple LFS installations, didn't you select another one by mistake?

Don't forget to download SMX pack for AFS.

sorted, i was selecting wrong file :doh:

p.s cheers for that ghost mod

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG