The online racing simulator
Team Looking For Recruits
(8 posts, started )
Everyone, i'm looking for recruits, Drifters & Racers.

To keep it true to the Japanese Underground Illegal Street Racing and Mountain Drifting. I'm from Australia but have been living in Japan for about 6 years, so i have seen alot of these drifts and races, they drive like its nothing at all, there drifting is soo unique but it takes them little to no effort.

Currently there is no decided team name but i can asure you it will be a Japanese team. Anyone is welcome to join as long as you can drift good and are a fine racer.

I will keep you posted upon reaching a Team Name.

Thanksyou all for your patience and i hope we can be working together soon.

KazukiDK
Quote from kazukiDK :Japanese Underground Illegal Street Racing

Oh geezus that already scares teh hell out of me!!

Good luck with your team, tho. LFS is an european-made, worldwide used, public legal track racing simulator
no no no no

you mean world
<<<<
haha yeh i know but the idea is to find people that are very good at drifting and racing. No illegal activity mate lol, i'm just saying thats the kind of racing you see in Japan; cars driving on traffic filled roads and cars drifting through busy intersections.

It may seem scary or real crazy (which i won't deny having witnessed it for myself) but this team is for people that have built up there Racing and Drifting abilities.

how about to cut it short i just say.."Japanese Racing and Drifting"
I'd say that Need For Speed is exactly what you're looking for.
Hi i am Drift Racer i have been playing a week now and i have got pretty good at it.

On the Demo i arce in (Antik Drift #1) or (Good Freinds Conection D) and (Locken Drift)

But mainly Antik Drift #1

I may be joining the team called APR

i dont realy know first i would like to see you drive and you too se me drive aswell and then we shall talk about it?

What do you say? meet me in Antik Drift #1 alot of the time and day i am there. so far since i got this game i play all the time.
Quote from BurnOut69 :I'd say that Need For Speed is exactly what you're looking for.

Don't get me wrong i love need for speed, recently bought Carbon for ps2. The drifts in the game are good and fun but not realistic in anyway, Live for Speeds drift is much more about knowing how to control your car with setting adjustments, adding more torque etc.

I think you may mean that in reference to the mountain drifting of NFS Carbon, its fun but nothing close to the feeling of a proper drift.

KazukiDK..
My game name is lionhead333, nicknamed "arrow." I have average drift experience, but am a good assist team member in about any car. I am S1 liscensed. My pride is my RB4 drifter. Please contact me at [email protected]

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG