The online racing simulator
Fuel Filler Caps
(8 posts, started )
Carbon Fiber Gas Door.
I'm not sure if it's been done yet, but here is a Carbon Fiber Gas Door. You do not have to re-size it when you add it, I've found this size to fit most of the cars, have not tried it on MRT, LX4 and LX6, I'm sure a little re-sizing will do perfectly, Again I was not sure if this has been added or not. I've been working on it for a while, finding the correct sizes and such Well hope you like the finished product.
Attached images
Carbon Fiber Gas Filler.jpg
Quote from TypeRCivic :I'm not sure if it's been done yet, but here is a Carbon Fiber Gas Door. You do not have to re-size it when you add it, I've found this size to fit most of the cars, have not tried it on MRT, LX4 and LX6, I'm sure a little re-sizing will do perfectly, Again I was not sure if this has been added or not. I've been working on it for a while, finding the correct sizes and such Well hope you like the finished product.

well, that's great work.. I will use it on my FXO
Quote from TypeRCivic :have not tried it on MRT

Why would you need a fuel door on the MRT? It has its gas tank in the back, in plain sight. Also, smaller open wheelers like the FOX typically don't have fuel doors (especially not after-martket carbon fiber ones!) becaue they run shorter races and don't need to re-fuel.

Looks good, though.
how do u install this? cant find the right texture.
Fuel Filler Caps
Here`s some real fuel caps from various sources. No copyright notices on any of them whatsoever (and I have traced them back as far as possible), so I`ve altered them as just the caps with a transparent background for easier skinning. The lighting is bad on some of them, but I haven`t got the time to alter that right now.

Any complaints, just post them here and I`ll remove the links... But if not, use `em as you will.

Cheers.
Attached images
cap1.png
cap3.png
cap4.png
cap5.png
You can put it on your skins if you want
I'm not sure you can add petrol caps but I can have a look.

Edit- Sorry I thought you meant add them into the .dds file, sorry.
Thanks mate will use.

Fuel Filler Caps
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG