The online racing simulator
Westhill bug.
(6 posts, started )
Westhill bug.
Hey. I have seen this afew times now, in different parts of the track each time and it has looked slightly different each time. Usually its a tall thin bit of grass shooting to the heavens but this time I got one that looks like this (see attached pic). It's odd I dont know what could cause it but I havent seen it until patch V. It only seems to occur online too.

Incase anyone wants to know my system specs are more than high enough to run the game allright so I dunno what that could be lol.

Oh sorry about the poor quality pic. Used paint to save it.. Too tired to be dealing with photoshop lol.

And finally if I minimise the game and reopen it, it seems to make it all go back to normal...
Attached images
wtf.JPG
Oh, that is just the track Marshalls folding up the track before it gets put away, so drunk and high teenagers can have a rave in Nowhereland, UK.

Really!
#3 - herki
I think it's a problem with your graphics card (overheating?), never happend to me
Quote from herki :I think it's a problem with your graphics card (overheating?), never happend to me

My pc is only acouple of months old, It's a nVidia GeForce 7900gs 256mb. I checked the temp ingame its only around 49-55 degrees its in the low green bars. And my hdd is at 33 degrees I don't think its overheating causing it
#5 - herki
Quote from ShibbyMan666 :My pc is only acouple of months old, It's a nVidia GeForce 7900gs 256mb. I checked the temp ingame its only around 49-55 degrees its in the low green bars. And my hdd is at 33 degrees I don't think its overheating causing it

you didn't overclock either? overclocking causes these kinds of problems too. Maybe try redownloading the track-file?
Quote from herki :you didn't overclock either? overclocking causes these kinds of problems too. Maybe try redownloading the track-file?

I'm too scared to tamper with my pc lol it cost too much for me So no it has never been overclocked, still stock. I think a re-installation of lfs might be a good idea. I'll give that a shot!

Westhill bug.
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG