The online racing simulator
Speaker Problems - Help Please!!!
(6 posts, started )
Hi, I have a Sony Vaio laptop and have just purchased some Logitech S200 Speakers. While I have the charger for the laptop plugged in, the speakers give off a (very irritating) buzzing sound. When I don't have the charger plugged in - the sound is crystal clear...and I obviously need the laptop on charge as the battery isn't very strong (lasts around half an hour!!!). The sound buzzes all the way through my music and while im playing Live For Speed.

I was hoping you guys could give me some advice of any tips I could try or any suspender type products that would clear the buzzing.

Thanks in advance

Dan
This has nothing to do with LFS, try in the hardware forum
ahh sorry...so cant it be answered here???
It's just best to keep questions in the correct forum section. There is always a lot of discussion going on the sub-forums, so someone would be sure to help you. As this one is not "General LFS Discussion" I'll close the thread.
OK, someone else moved the thread. So I'll open it again.
Yeah, we did different things at the same time, and now there's a second thread on the matter. Urgh, chaos.

With all the mess in this one and the other one nice 'n clean, IMO I'd kill this one off.

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG