The online racing simulator
Brand new community! Come see! :)
(4 posts, started )
#1 - jdm22
Hi LFS fan, My name is Guillaume , I am canadian and a LFS veteran, I play for at least 3 years, and I decided to start my own *team*. Not a noob one, not a Rice one, not a chill one, A serious team, of intelligent racers, that want to have fun and play fair and clean. Base on Boxer engine, im a boxer lover , Ive started this team with my good friend Ts-020, hes Spanish. We are a multicultural team, a team that do Citydriving, Drag, Drift, Race, Stunt . We have 2 server, one for CityDriving, totaly Original,and an other one for who want to Drag,drift,race and do stunt as they want! Its fresh style, fresh idea. We are recruiting, come see, you got nothing too lose

Here the two server Name:
1.[BT] Cops & Robbers

2.[BT]BoxerTeam

Heres the website: www.boxerteam.co.nr

Thank you and I hope to see you playing in our server!

Guillaume aka JDM22
#2 - jdm22
Just something to say, dont be afraid to make an account on the forum comme tlak to us, we are not mad person! With pleasure to know you ! Good day!

Guillaume aka JDM22
I would like join...how do I join?
#4 - jdm22
Hi! Simply create an account on BoxerTeam forum, go in Join in section, give the information asked. We will contact soon to make you pass a little test, pretty easy . And Welcome in BT

Guillaume

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG