The online racing simulator
Server admin?
(22 posts, started )
Server admin?
Hey guys, just thought I'd ask this as I couldnt find it on the search. How exactly ingame do you find someones lfsw name? Since you can't kick or ban using their ingame name. Is there any hotkey or anything? As it can be really stressful when you have some prats being annoying and you can't get their proper name.

Incase that was hard to understand what I mean is how do you find out the account name whilst you are ingame?
Example: My player name is =BTU=ShibbyMan666 and my account name is ShibbyMan666 <-- how would i find that ingame?

Lol if any of you can understand that I would be very happy to have an answer

Thanks.
ctrl+shift shows the username in lfs insted of their nickname (works in connections list)
hope that helps
if you want to ban you can do this:
press shift+ctrl
RIGHT click name
hit ctrl c (copy name)
get rid of the dialog box and make a new one
type in /ban and then press ctrl v (paste)
so it should look like: /ban imthebestracerthereis
Just dont put that it... I dont want to be banned
-Dustin
Thanks very much that has helped alot!
No Problem
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :ctrl+shift shows the username in lfs insted of their nickname (works in connections list)
hope that helps
if you want to ban you can do this:
press shift+ctrl
RIGHT click name
hit ctrl c (copy name)
get rid of the dialog box and make a new one
type in /ban and then press ctrl v (paste)
so it should look like: /ban imthebestracerthereis
Just dont put that it... I dont want to be banned
-Dustin

Why make it so complicated?

Just position the "cursor" at the front after right clicking the LFSW-name and type "/ban" then.

Actually, it probably wont make much difference in time.
Quote from zeugnimod :Why make it so complicated?

Just position the "cursor" at the front after right clicking the LFSW-name and type "/ban" then.

I Do it that way aswell.. trouble is i normally forget to add the ammount (days) to the end of the name, so takes me longer. lol
Quote from zeugnimod :Why make it so complicated?

I like it the hard way
Just think, in those 10 seconds you take for the "hard way" that mofo you're banning could have just wrecked someone else.
Just click on the button that says 'Ban' next to their name, it's much easier!
Vote-ban lasts only one day.
#12 - Jakg
Quote from Chris758 :Even if you are the admin?

when you press the button it starts a vote, even if your admin
Quote from Jakg :when you press the button it starts a vote, even if your admin

When I press the button, it says "Are you sure you want to ban [name]?" and you can press Yes or No. When I press Yes, they are banned.
#14 - Jakg
Quote from Chris758 :When I press the button, it says "Are you sure you want to ban [name]?" and you can press Yes or No. When I press Yes, they are banned.

when i press the button it doesn't, but hey, what would i know being a server admin and all...
Quote from Jakg :when i press the button it doesn't, but hey, what would i know being a server admin and all...

Strange..........perhaps it only works in the Demo version?
#16 - Jakg
Quote from Chris758 :Strange..........perhaps it only works in the Demo version?

doesnt here....
If you ban it says:

Demo: IP address will be banned for 12 hours

S2: User name will be banned for 12 hours
the way that Chris must host his game is on his own computer. non dedicated. then all the admin stuff is point and click...

EDIT: Wow.. my Devil post... Posts: 666
Quote from Chris758 :Actually, it says "12-hour ban imposed on IP address".

...after you ban them, im talking about when your about to ban them

and stop pasting your signature!

Server admin?
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG