The online racing simulator
#1 - axus
LXCC Participating racers - 09/01/2007 (Event 6)
I know its kinda early for this but I'd rather have it done:

Event 6
Date: 09.01.2007
Track: South City
Configuration: Town Reversed
Weather: Cloudy Sunset, Low Wind
Laps: 26 laps

You know the drill:

Team Name
LX4 driver - Driver name (License name)
LX6 driver - Driver name (License name)
K&m racing
LX4 driver - Kamo (kamo2000)
LX6 driver - M.Kisly (maczo) - might change - will edit if so.
#3 - axus
BTW, with any luck this will become automated over the holidays - James is thinking of an improved site (just ideas so far but, but I think he's got a bit more time now, he can hopefully start making them in the not-too-distant future), hopefully results will become automatic too. We've not gone all out in season 1 (upto this point) due to time constraints etc. Look at season 1 as a test season - now that we know there's solid interest season 2 will become much more organised and automated and I won't have to do 1.5hours of work a week on results alone (two divisions, everything is manual). We're also gonna randomize qualy order via the site I think.

I think everyone will agree that LXCC has some great rules and the basics are right. We need to work with our great foundation to make it the series it can be. STCC it up a little, you might say.
Don't promise things I may not have time to deliver on! Sheesh! I'll do my best...
I'm sorry if it's not correct but I feel the Saturday division is being neglected. The Tuesday one has this thread already and we don't even have one for this Saturday. Please sort it out.

EDIT: Just as I posted this we get a sub-forum
#6 - axus
Quote from Leifde :I'm sorry if it's not correct but I feel the Saturday division is being neglected. The Tuesday one has this thread already and we don't even have one for this Saturday. Please sort it out.

EDIT: Just as I posted this we get a sub-forum

Sorry, I was under the impression that I'd already made the thread. :doh: Thanks to Primoz for pointing that out over MSN. I usually make the Tuesday division threads immediately after the race now, but I'm always in a rush to go out after a Saturday race.

James, don't worry, didn't promise much - it was more like, hopefully this might happen.
De Loor Motorsport:
LX4 - Lars Thomsen (Tyrion)
LX6 - JJ Nylander (Oxygene)
#8 - bozo
Speedsix:

LX4 Driver - A. Turner (bozo)
LX6 Driver - K. Harju (Hyperactive)
I would like to partake if possible.

Is it just a case of finding another driver?
Rotwild MTB Team
LX4 - Gabor Botzheim (gabbo)
LX6 - Robert Strbik ((HUN)Robi)

@ant:
actually, you have to had signed up for the season,
but maybe you can fit in the Saturday round, those races are
not full i think. But you will definiately need a 2nd driver.
#11 - axus
Quote from anttt69 :I would like to partake if possible.

Is it just a case of finding another driver?

You can enter the Saturday division (races are at 4pm GMT) assuming you can find another driver. Tuesday is full.
Triple7Racing
LX4 - Tristan Cliffe (tristancliffe)
LX6 - Charles McKowen (cmckowen)
1ST » Racing
LX4 - 1ST » C. Krognes (Chriskart)
LX6 - 1ST » K. Malcomson (B11TME)
WRC Team
LX4 driver - Pow (-POW-)
LX6 driver - Zolo (zolo@)
FLP

LX4 - M.Forsberg (filur)
LX6 - T.Svensson (felplacerad)
#16 - axus
LXCC passwords sent out
LXCC passwords for tonight have been sent out. If you didn't receive one, please contact me as soon as possible.

Also, please note that despite the fact that we have a new server, it is still called "vMaxHome" - "vMax500" is the old server which is still up for now.

Also, you can now watch LXCC races via LFS Spectator as InSim Relay is enabled on our new host.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG