The online racing simulator
Oxygen Sim Racing
(39 posts, started )
Oxygen Sim Racing
Hi there, Oxygen Sim Racing is in need of a brand new skin design, we are only asking for one skinned car - XFR - so that the skinners on OSR get a basic picture of what to do on the other cars. If you would like to give us a helping hand then here is what you can do:

- Submit a new design using the colours: Green, White, Black - They must be used in any design.
- Submit and altered design of your own work.
- Submit a skin that you did previously altered to match the colour scheme.

Please post the skins on this thread if you are willing to help and the person who's skin is selected will get their name/website put on every skin that we use. I would like to once again to thank those who participate, and I know that the prize is not great, however I would like to say that I hope someone will help us out. Visit our site at: www.o2osr.co.nr for the current skin design (page loads with FZR).

NOTE: The green used now is of a dark tone, we would like the tone to be more vibrant and lighter - Fusion Racing Team - that colour if you know what I mean.

Many thanks and Merry Chirstmas + Happy New Year,

OSR.
#2 - Jakg
Do you have a Logo?
no, not as i know. and im a member
No logo I'm afraid but if you are willing to do one also that would be good.
wel actually when nutty boy asked me if i wanted to join i offered to make skins and while i was bored i did start a skin for the crack. although its for xfr not xfg you can get a basic idea. il edit when i get preveiw done.

EDIT: done a preview in request colours
Attached images
osr preview.jpg
osr preview2.jpg
I have to say tha second variant is good, however, could the yellow be light gree, as that is the intended colour scheme, otherwise it looks good, I will try get a list of sponsors for you to put on if you wish.
Quote from xWolFx :I have to say tha second variant is good, however, could the yellow be light gree, as that is the intended colour scheme, otherwise it looks good, I will try get a list of sponsors for you to put on if you wish.

ahh yes sorry my mistake. i must of miss read green for yellow. :S had a bit to drink yestersday lol. and some sponsors would be good unless its just the fictional lfs sponsors (hi bite, atl, injex, ect.) as i already have them logos.

EDIT: heres a preveiw with green. (il fix it in a moment)
Attached images
osr final test.jpg
Thats better, could you also maybe make the stripes go over the roof also, then rejoin with the car at the rear? The green needs to be lighter then that, something like fusion racing. Also try a variant - the black to be light/dark grey.

Edit:

The air intakes at the front should be black, not white.
Quote from xWolFx :Thats better, could you also maybe make the stripes go over the roof also, then rejoin with the car at the rear? The green needs to be lighter then that, something like fusion racing. Also try a variant - the black to be light/dark grey.

Edit:

The air intakes at the front should be black, not white.

ok
Attached images
osr final test.jpg
osr preview.jpg
Ah, excellent, the grey looks just in place with that shade of green. Now I only ask one more favour: Remove the black stripes from the back, they dont have to join, and no stripes on the spoiler either as I am planning to have writing there. Can you also make a better OSR logo, or at least change that so it suits the car more, it looks out of place at the moment, sorry for being so harsh if I am but trying to get this done before new year.
Quote from xWolFx :Ah, excellent, the grey looks just in place with that shade of green. Now I only ask one more favour: Remove the black stripes from the back, they dont have to join, and no stripes on the spoiler either as I am planning to have writing there. Can you also make a better OSR logo, or at least change that so it suits the car more, it looks out of place at the moment, sorry for being so harsh if I am but trying to get this done before new year.

i only put the logo there as an example, i thought possibly a number plate would go there?
Yes the number plate will go there, also for the front, would you possibly make the green follow the line of the bonnet, so that it curves wit hthe front, rather then just going straight across. Niko, please do not say anything at this stage as: one) you have no say in it at this point at all, two) it is currently still in development and three) it is up to me to decide what goes on. Thanks.
nice skin there
Looks very nice Slow.

Can't wait to see the finished product!

and Niko...Shhhh!
Quote from xWolFx :Yes the number plate will go there, also for the front, would you possibly make the green follow the line of the bonnet, so that it curves wit hthe front, rather then just going straight across. Niko, please do not say anything at this stage as: one) you have no say in it at this point at all, two) it is currently still in development and three) it is up to me to decide what goes on. Thanks.

ok il make a number plate up and see if you like it. (would of had it done earlier but i been at my girlfreinds most the day havin fun )

and for niko, the font is addspeedy, the one used on lfs logo i think.
Attached images
osr final test.jpg
Quote from LFSn00b :I know.

oh rite. so ignore your team now, i am asking you what you think of the skin

bearing in mind i have a number plate prepered for it
the green is/was:
Red:0
Green:128
Blue:1
Quote from LFSn00b :It's good, tbh that green should be a little darker, try 1-5 shades darker. And you shoud put the mirrors also green. And also imo a OSR logo in the hood, but its not necessary. Otherwise, imo good.

And about the sponsors... Shinozooka, Ruftweeks and ScaViEr

You have no involvement in this what so ever, so shut up about changing the green. The green stays, the grey stays, the front stays as it now is. The sponsors I will discuss with nuttyboy and as far as I am concerned you havent helped a bit. That looks really good Cap'n cant wait for the numberplate, I am sure it will be good.
Alright so he asked you, missed that part, just that since the beginning you have been intruding into things that you shouldnt be involved in.

Edit: He asked you what you think of it, not "what should I change", and you told him what you want changed, not what nutty wants or me as the skinner.
Sorry, maybe you want to make your team look bad on the official forums, but isnt this a case for your team forum?

Also what kind of team is that where the members cant say what they like or dont like about a possible new team skin?

IMO
#21 - CSU1
Quote from xWolFx :You have no involvement in this what so ever, so shut up about changing the green. The green stays, the grey stays, the front stays as it now is. The sponsors I will discuss with nuttyboy and as far as I am concerned you havent helped a bit. That looks really good Cap'n cant wait for the numberplate, I am sure it will be good.

I've seen your posts this last while wolf and most of them have this 'I'm the boss, so shut TF up because I said so' attitude to them.

I prommised myself I was not going to intervene with a bunch of 15 y/o bickering over the colour green...

But I'm sorry I must, beczuse you're just pissing me off:

Imho, you xWolfx have no idea what 'team-work' is/involves, and IF you had an ounce of sense you should have asked permission from every other team member wheather it was ok to go ahead and change the skin in the first place!

lfsnoob was offering his ideas AS A TEAM MEMBER, of what he thought might look good as a skin colour but "You have no involvement in this what so ever, so shut up about changing the green. The green stays, the grey stays, the front stays as it now is"...this is NO FU**ING way to speak another forum member, let alone a team member!!!

IMO you're a donkey, nuttey boy too for letting you into the team:

Mike, Will: I'm sorry but you guy's are too young, you can all fight amongst yourselfs about the colour of envy, I'm out....goodbye and good luck with the team.
Quote from xWolFx :You have no involvement in this what so ever, so shut up about changing the green. The green stays, the grey stays, the front stays as it now is. The sponsors I will discuss with nuttyboy and as far as I am concerned you havent helped a bit. That looks really good Cap'n cant wait for the numberplate, I am sure it will be good.

its the teams skin not yours , the team makes the decisions together , am i right?
and about the captain slow asking about niko's point of view it means niko can make some suggestions about what could be changed ...
I would like to apologise if I have come through as being 'the boss' or at leasting trying to be, I was not, I was given a responsibility of skinning, I am trying to the full to get the basic skin done by New Year, I personally did not notice that I could have been over-reacting and would apologise, but I am just trying to get something done ASAP and my job as the skinner is to produce the initial design - which is what I am trying to do, it seemed to me like Niko was trying to acomplish a completely different design, maybe that is why we has this mis-understanding. Once again apologies. Also I did not want any team members interviening in this at this stage as I was planning to do the major changes on the team forum, so that the whole team could make the decision to change something on the skin. This skin is only the base for what I was going to do, but when people jump to conclusions, do not let me finish what I am doing, this is where everything comes to where we are now. So please, I ask you all once again, be patient. Once Captain Slow finishes the minor changes, I will re-post the skin on the OSR forums so that the team members can agree on any changes.
I am glad to announce that the skin is handed over the OSR. Credit to Captain Slow for the skin. Further discussion of the skin to be done in the OSR forum - private section.
Thanks Slow...

P.S - Miss ya CSU

Oxygen Sim Racing
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG