The online racing simulator
Copying the contents of Skins_x into Skins
Hi there, I tried this last night, I copied the contents of the folder 'skins_x' and pasted them into 'skins' hoping to get yet more skins. However, this did not seem to work. I have seen many others of which this has worked .

Please may someone help me, thanks in advance, Jonny.
#2 - Jakg
You have to do this first

Do NOT copy skins from Skins_x into skins though, a many of the skins are PRIVATE skins that you should NOT use
Quote from Jakg :

Do NOT copy skins from Skins_x into skins though, a many of the skins are PRIVATE skins that you should NOT use

Yeah. atleast take a look at the skinfile.If it says"PRIVATE" anywhere on it-do NOT EVEN THINK about using it.No mather how good it looks.Never.Or it might happen you'll get pwned by Jakg(and boy oh boy he can pwn you....hard),or suddenly find yourself unable to enter any servers :evil:
#4 - Jakg
Lol - i've had my only "good" skin i made nicked by someone, i did pwn them!
Ha, none of my good skins have been stolen, only my.. not so good ones have been stolen. Wonder why that is... lol
#6 - ORION
ALWAYS ask the author before using / modifying ANY skin file, except the default ones. If you dont know who the autor is, DO NOT use the skin.

Spelling mistake. You shouldnt copy the skins from SKins_x as: 1) They are lower resolution and many have been copied again and again, making them look like one single pixel. 2) Most if not all good skins you find in there ARE private. 3) You may have to upload the skins before using them, even then you may be uploading someone else's skin file.

You have been warned.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG