The online racing simulator
acme:gt racing wheel F297
(11 posts, started )
i just got a new wheel, it works but...well it kinda dosen't in lfs...the pedals and buttons and everithing works perfektly, but the wheel dosen't turn:S...i'm new in lfs and don't know much about wheels...can somebody help please?
#2 - ZORER
Does it work with other games?
yes it does :S
#4 - ZORER
So you have to assign lfs's steering to your wheel's steering axis.
1-Go to controller settings, click "wheel/joystick".
2-Now click "axis/FF".
3-Steer your wheel, you should see the yellow bar moving on the right hand side of the screen.
4-click "steering" and click on the name of the axis which was movinh when you steered the wheel.

Now it should be ok.
Quote from ZORER :So you have to assign lfs's steering to your wheel's steering axis.
1-Go to controller settings, click "wheel/joystick".
2-Now click "axis/FF".
3-Steer your wheel, you should see the yellow bar moving on the right hand side of the screen.
4-click "steering" and click on the name of the axis which was movinh when you steered the wheel.

Now it should be ok.

ok...now i'm knna try to explain as clearly as possible...it gets super sensitive from the point where the steering get's hard(from the force feedback)
#6 - ZORER
i'm gonna make it easy to understand then.

Calibrate.
umm...calibrated from control panel, calibraed from lfs settings...dosen't work:S i even don't understand how is that suposed to help:S...did you undestand this right???when the wheel gets to a point where force feedback starts to work, the game wheel jumps all the way to the end...:S
just turn your wheel as far as it will go....Even though the wheel jumps all the way to the end when the FF starts, maybe it will calibrate itself. It has worked for me before Good Luck
Quote from audimasta :just turn your wheel as far as it will go....Even though the wheel jumps all the way to the end when the FF starts, maybe it will calibrate itself. It has worked for me before Good Luck

i't did not work...or i just understod wrong....but, i just did something...changed some things randomly, now it turns smoothly to left, but skips the part where turning is not hard yet, but turning right is still the same as before...oh, and the pedals stoped working toillepall
#10 - Pig
Maybe he should try lowering the force feedback settings down a notch?
Quote from SanderT :I'll speak estonian Canät speak englsih that well.

Vaatakui sa rooli pakia oled pannud siis lfs'i seadete alt proovi muuta neid rooli pööramis kraade jne. Rooli originaal karbi peal peaks olema kuskil kirjas kah palju see rool pöörab jne. Selle järgi pane kah lfs'i seaded paika.

Mul MS SW'ga sai igatahes nii, et panid kraadid paika ära ja siis kalibreerisid. Pöörasid rooli kiirelt ühele ja teisele poole (mis sest et ta äkiliselt liikus jne.) ja siis ta läks ise paika.

Ma ei tea kas sellest abi kah on aga proovida võid.

Sorry for non-english text, I guess he understands me better this way.

ok..got it working

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG