The online racing simulator
#1 - sam93
What Drift Car Do You Say Is The Best To Use To Drift
I didnt know what forum to post this in so i chosen this one.

What Car Do You Say Is The Best For Drifting?
#2 - Jakg
LX6, without a doubt (Dont believe me? look here!)
....FXR/LX4, XRG, all the RW cars...

Jakq: LX6 Drift rulez :bowdown:
i think FZ5 is the best!
I'm not a drifter, but I suspect that it's XR Turbo. Why? Because it's mostly used

edit:
Quote from Jakg :LX6, without a doubt (Dont believe me? look here!)

screen shots proves nothing
hmm, for a demo racer its the XRT
most fun - FZ50, LX6 (RACE_S FTW!)
I'm dot ave a good setup for drift on my XR GT TURBO you can send my a good setup
yes
O_o What the heck are u talking about... Ur from Canada, right? So ur english shuldn't be that bad right? Anyway, get a setup frm setupfield.teaminferno.hu
oh id have to say XRT, lx4,lx6 are too snappy i think, lot more neat precision driving from XRT
#12 - JTbo
LX6 is just fine, LX4 is more difficult, but BF1 is where you have to have true skill :P

Easy cars are XRG and XRT, XRG actually has bit too little power and XRT too if using super tires.

I prefer default setups, well for LX6 I have set longer gears, I think I use only 4 or 5 gears in it :P
#13 - Davo
I was trying out teh FZ5 just driving around and even with TC on found it easy to drift. It's also the sexiest car in LFS so I vote FZ5 hehe drifting is all about looking good and the FZ5 does that Drift in style, the FZ5
Quote from LFSn00b :Fxr.

I don't thin FXR can drift, it can powerslide only.. and those powerslides won't take long, and effect is poor
#15 - JTbo
Quote from alliennas :I don't thin FXR can drift, it can powerslide only.. and those powerslides won't take long, and effect is poor

It lacks bit power, but it can do kinda drift at slower speeds, mostly powerslides but can be rather nice too.

BF1 can't really drift either, but it slides bit better, just it it so sensitive that it is hard to get good drifts with it. I put some video from this to my videos today
#17 - JTbo
-
(alliennas) DELETED by alliennas
RB4!!!!
If you know how to tune it.............
i always drift on RB4s............

and also XRT, FZ5 and FZR
I like RB4 (open mid-diff works good for me) for drifting, too. And LX4 isn't bad either.
my bank still refuses me to use my VISA via internet, so.. dunno 'bout others.. but XRT is awesome
Fo8 by far is the best drift car FZ50 is good too.
Quote from Davo :It's also the sexiest car in LFS so I vote FZ5 hehe drifting is all about looking good

its similar/based on the porsche 911 design, so it does look very good

also go for a try in the RA for drifting, with cold/warm air flowing onto your face, its a much better experience
coming from a drifter, the best car to master first imo is the XRG. if you master the XRG, you learn how to use the chassis and control it, instead of just mashing the gas like in the more powerful cars. from the XRG, go to the XRT, which is the car that the majority of drifters use, used to use, and still love. from there, the next step is the FZ5, which you have to be careful with due to its rearward balance. then the LX's are the most difficult, due to their light weight and high power, and are VERY twitchy.

personally, the car i drift most often the the XRT, and when i feel like i need to hone my basic skills i go back to the XRG, or if i'm having problems with speed i'll go FZ5.
I stick with the RB4. just get the default setup and put knobbly tires on

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG