The online racing simulator
FZR-SunSet.
(14 posts, started )
FZR-SunSet.
Ok this is my first edit with Adobe CS2 and I know it can be ALOT better but i'm just learning. Took me ruffley 2-2-1/2 hours just to get the back ground correct, It's not bad from a small view but. I'm still getting used to the tools and the different aproaches. The First step was deleting the trees and the sky, WoW did that take for ever I'd like to know people's opinion please, How can i better the picture and if there are any easier ways, I'm not sure how the quality of the picture is Well thats all I have for right now.

Dont forget to leave feed back Thanks-Mike
hello
Why can you see squares in the car? How do I make a High Resoulation Picture?
#3 - Don
change resolution in LFS, set graphics details to max, in your graphics card drivers set AA and AF to maximum, use polygonal lasso tool to separate the sky,trees etc from the foreground,...
Lol, it looks like the car is in hell! also, there are kids in the forum (like shaun463) so that license plate is not very suitable here Anyway the edit is ok, i think.

Oh, and don't use magic wand and the paint bucket.

EDIT: ok, here's my try on this.
Attached images
QuakerDarkset.jpg
You need to use AA and AF for high quality pics, look through your other threads on how to do that, IF your comp can handle it.

You've killed some of the wall there where the sky meets it. Gotta be more careful not to delete parts of your picture
#6 - Davo
The relfection off the car also doesn't suit the sky, you wshould've used afternoon in lfs to get the sunset effect on the car and shadows etc.

Nice numebrplate you have there.
That's number two screenshot on the forum here with that number plate! Guess you haven't learned from the last time . I'd get rid of that plate not just for screenshots, but for on the servers as well if you want to be respected by everyone else.

Remember, I know the general area you live and you're not far away. If you don't stop using that tag on the license plate, I'm coming over there and taking all your Christmas presents away! Hehehehehe

And nice edit. It's FAR better than I could ever do. I could never remove background without it looking like crap. This is the only thing I've ever done other than just normal skinning.

EDIT: No comments about the AA/AF stuff on that shot. That was well before I was capable of doing AA/AF.
Hello Guys
Well I'd apperciate the feed back, FunnyCat I like the edit and Yes it looks better with a Lense Flare? And again I'll be experminting more, This was an old screen shot and i'm going to change that PLATE for MRODGERS, I want to keep me Christmas Presents Have an Excellent Christmas and enjoy the sun, espically here in ohio, no salt on the roads cold nights wich means colder air for my MASSIVE INTERCOOLER Laying the Pipe on v8's..... Priceless!!
F*c* you?

nice pic
Lose the number plate, makes you look like a schoolkid with behavioural problems. Not entirely appreciated here.
Hello
OMG check out the picture, I know the plate was imature and disrespectful towards viewers, I changed the plate finally. Here it is, My new plate.
Attached images
NewPlate.jpg
You could also just turn on plain sky in LFS so it is easier to cut out.........
Hello
How do I do that, Is that in options ?
options - graphics - draw sky: no

FZR-SunSet.
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG