The online racing simulator
Patch from version Q? How?
(8 posts, started )
I currently have version Q of LFS. What patches should I download so that it would be converted to the current version V? I cant find Patch from Q to R. (if there is)
just upgrade directly to V.
Well, you could get the patches Q to U and then U to V. But I might be easier just to download the full V and just install it over your Q.
One thing I noticed is the patch V full version is now only 112 mb. Last I new, full version was either 130 or 150 mb, can't remember. A significant reduction.

For those of us who followed the U test patch forum, it's quite a surprise to see how large the improvement/feature list is from U to V, LOL. For us test patch followers, the improvement is only 4 or 5 lines long.
#5 - Davo
That's why we look forward to incompatible patches so much. Never know what you're gona get
Quote from mrodgers :One thing I noticed is the patch V full version is now only 112 mb. Last I new, full version was either 130 or 150 mb, can't remember. A significant reduction.

I'm guessing that's because V full uses 7zip instead of regular Zip, and therefore It's smaller.
Ok thanks guys! Can someone give me the link for the Q to U patch?

Thanks!
#8 - Davo

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG