The online racing simulator
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and New Year
Dear Scawen, dear Geraldine, dear Victor, dear Eric,
dear beta-testers, dear translaters, dear test-patch testers

And of course

Dear Live for Speed Racers!

As we germans mostly celebrate christmas on the 24th, the so-called "Heiligabend" ("Holy Evening") or Christmas Eve, and because I will not be active on these forums for the next few days because my family and me of course also will be celebrating christmas,

I would like to take the opportunity to wish every one of you a merry Christmas and of course a happy new year. Please all have wonderful holidays and sometimes remember why we celebrate Christmas: It's the christian feast for celebrating that our Lord Jesus Christ was born, and for people of nearly all religious communities it is a time of coming together, meeting friends and family and a time of reflection.

In this spirit, I would like to say:

:wmann3: Merry Christmas Everybody! :wmann3:
merry christmas, happy holidays, and happy newyears
One of the few times I get to say, without sounding like an old hippy...

PEACE!
PEACE on Earth, Brothers and Sisters! Best of luck to you all in the new year.
No, you still sound like an old hippy Scot.

Happy Holidays everyone!!
I prefer to leave the 'christ' part out of it and just say Happy Holidays!, Happy Yule! or Hyvää Joulua! (in Finnish)

:wmann3: :eclipseeh
Happy xmas to DEVELOPERS and everyone who plays LFS :hihi: :wmann3:
#7 - Krane
And a grim Festivus for the rest of us!

#8 - ajp71
Merry Winterfest everybody
#9 - Vain
Happy easter!

Vain
Merry christmas to everybody in the LFS community, and have a very racy new year.
Have a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!!
#12 - DC2
Merry Christmas and a happy new year
Merry Christmas!
For the Pagans: Have a good Yuletide!
For the Jews: Happy Hanukkah!
For the Christians/Economists: Merry Christmas!
For the LFS Racers: Happy Patch V!
For everyone else: Happy Holidays!
Ho-Ho-Ho! (tree hoes)
Happy Holidays everybody! :frosty:

:wmann3:
#17 - Rish
Merry Christmas from everyone at n1Racing!
Happy Christmass to all
I wish everyone in the LFS community a great festive time.

Have fun and be safe!
#20 - axus
Enjoy the festive season, guys. Unwind, have a great time, drive as much LFS as possible while you can ()! See you on track!

Merry Christmas!
#21 - joen
Merry Christmas to all LFS players and the dev team
Merry racing and a happy new pit stop to you all
I would also like to wish ScaGeViEr and the LFS community the Maddest Christmas ever and the best wishes for the New (Mad) Year.

We Czechs also celebrate our christmas on the 24th and we open presents after dinner. We've kept the tradition going even though I live in the UK now.

So take it easy all of you and enjoy the holidays, ohh and remember dont drink and drive or go too Mad!

see you on track!

Madman!
#24 - Mc21
Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!
To all my team-mates, clean drivers, ex-[BlitZ] team, MG, STCC, UKCT and the almighty 1's, MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY (pissed) NEW YEAR!

To all the idiots, wreckers and anyone who ever gets an F5 off me (You sir, are a retard!) get stuffed!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG