The online racing simulator
Autocross Layouts Needed
(13 posts, started )
Autocross Layouts Needed
Just wondering if anyone is willing to share some auto cross layouts for a new server going up.

P.S - I'm talking about real autocross layouts... not "drift layouts" or "kart
ing layouts"

Thanks in advance
once i get my wheel and S2 I will gladly make designs... I love auto-x and am an auto-x junkie in real life and want the game primarily for "training" for the real thing...

you should post up information about the server so I can find it once i can play... currently only using a mouse and keyboard with the demo of the game so it's pretty tough.

PS - are the auto-x parking lot layouts pretty small? they seem to be. I'd like to have more concrete to work with... like something that is stadium sized and a bit faster.... is there anything to use besides the normal tracks and the big parking lot test area?
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis
ill give it a go
not my best one but :D
i just made a couple today... one on the parking lot and one on the drag strip. The one in the lot is pretty fun. I'll try to post it up here for you pretty soon.

I'm also gonna try to re-create a few I have raced in real life with my local SCCA... especially one that I thought was the funnest course I've ever raced in my life... may not be as fun in the game but we'll see.

I also still am racing with a mouse & keyboard... so until then I still won't know how good this game really is.
Quote from [FuLLocK]JoK3R :Not really the thing im looking for mate. Looking for layouts like this one.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=16253

Hey, you're welcome to use that. And if you look in the layout database I have another one or two in there I think, you're welcome to use. I am getting back into making new layouts, so if you ever see a new one of mine, feel free to use it. Looking forward to seeing the server and having some online autox racing!
because in my head I always do !!!
you always do dustin in your head?

Autocross Layouts Needed
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG