The online racing simulator
#1 - AJS
a german not so pleased with his car repair bill
http://www.mopo.de/2006/200612 ... auf_den_autohaendler.html

happened today in my hometown Hamburg ... i used to be there several days a week when working in my old job ...

64 year old man walks into mercedes dealership and tries to "discuss" car repair bill with the junior manager. after a bit of talking he pulls out a sub machine gun and starts firing at the manager and some other employee ... nice story

i guess this time they cant blame it on counter strike

p.s. i forgot to tell nobody was harmed as grandpa didnt seem to be sharp shooter and manager jumped out of the window - from 1st floor
that link is in German.... just to let everyone else know who doesn't speak German
Try to read it out loud, even if you don't understand, it'll still sound exciting!
I understand though... Just don't let me make up my own sentences
Quote from nikimere :that link is in German.... just to let everyone else know who doesn't speak German

some 64 old mercedes driver wasn't happy with the repair bill, came to the dealer to discuss it, wasn't happy with the outcome, pulled out a submachinegun, shot at the manager and another worker, missed them, they fled, a woman feinted, the shooter was arrested.
Hmmm.... Has anyone investigated the mechanics to see if they didn't pad the bill or Price gouging?
Like was it a case of the poor guy going in for an oil change and a tune-up
and them nailing him for a complete engine overhaul or a valve job or something?
It's always a smart move when picking up your car from a mechanic to bring
a few guys with you and start asking things like if the shop has fire insurance
right before the guy at the shop tallies up the bill. I had to do that once with a company that I worked for that was trying to screw me out of a paycheck. Worked like a charm
Or if you're female, get a few screaming brats to take with you and then get on the cell phone "calling relatives" to find $$$ for the bill. After about 15 minutes of whiny kids and "not being able to get anyone" on the phone,
the guy is usually willing to knock off at least 25% of the bill.
Game west scenes in Osdorf: A furious customer shot yesterday noon in the Mercedes Autohaus read mountain at the Osdorfer highway with a submachine gun around itself. As by a miracle nobody was hurt. The Amok contactors one arrested.

Against noon Karlo entered K. (64) badly gelaunt the sales room in Osdorf. The Luruper was to a conciliation discussion with the junior boss Thomas L. (44) and an employee (35) come. It was dissatisfied with a calculation, which it had received for a repair.

Which the two Mercedes people did not know: Karlo K. had carried a submachine gun forward to the conciliation discussion. Obviously if the discussion would not fail to its favour. And exactly that occurred then.

Suddenly the 64-Jaehrige drew its weapon and ballerte in the conference room wildly around itself. It fired several salvos toward the two car dealers. Thomas's L ran into a secondary room, jumped panisch out of the first stick in the free. Its coworker fled over the stairs. Both had luck: They got over the shots intact. A woman however, who received the shooting, suffered a shock.

Karlo K. put its weapon down after the Ballerei and went then soul-calmly before the door. There it could be finally arrested by the here-hurried policemen of the nearby guard without resistance.

Best I can do
If this topic wasnt so serious and sad, I would :ices_rofl at that translation.

I love Babelfish.
#8 - Davo
I'm lolling my ass off since nobody was hurt it's ok. I'd probably laugh if somone was shot anyway, babelfish is lawl.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :
It was dissatisfied with a calculation, which it had received for a repair.

Which the two Mercedes people did not know: Karlo K. had carried a submachine gun forward to the conciliation discussion.

Best I can do

So they DID jack his bill? Maybe they ought to be the ones arrested.

One of the reasons price gouging is against the law is because of the potential for social unrest it might cause
and that seemed to be some sort of social unrest right there.

LOL Karlo K. ain't a criminal, he's a consumer activist
i was hoping there was a video of this incident
Quote from imthebestracerthereis : Game west scenes in Osdorf: A furious customer shot yesterday noon in the Mercedes Autohaus read mountain at the Osdorfer highway with a submachine gun around itself. As by a miracle nobody was hurt. The Amok contactors one arrested.

Against noon Karlo entered K. (64) badly gelaunt the sales room in Osdorf. The Luruper was to a conciliation discussion with the junior boss Thomas L. (44) and an employee (35) come. It was dissatisfied with a calculation, which it had received for a repair.

Which the two Mercedes people did not know: Karlo K. had carried a submachine gun forward to the conciliation discussion. Obviously if the discussion would not fail to its favour. And exactly that occurred then.

Suddenly the 64-Jaehrige drew its weapon and ballerte in the conference room wildly around itself. It fired several salvos toward the two car dealers. Thomas's L ran into a secondary room, jumped panisch out of the first stick in the free. Its coworker fled over the stairs. Both had luck: They got over the shots intact. A woman however, who received the shooting, suffered a shock.

Karlo K. put its weapon down after the Ballerei and went then soul-calmly before the door. There it could be finally arrested by the here-hurried policemen of the nearby guard without resistance.

Best I can do

that makes no sense at all... so basically you just went to www.freetranslation.com

so actually its the best THEY can do...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG