Country name on car plates
(36 posts, started )
#2 - kloun
Yes, it would be great!:P
#3 - nilo
+100000!
For official plate layouts!
Or skinnable plate layouts, if there are legal issues...
#4 - (SaM)
Irrelevant feature. First more realism, then gimmicks.
+1, if only to get rid of the ugly yellow UK rear plate
USA would be different though, since we only are allowed i think up to like 8 or so letters/numbers

but would still be nice, +1
Quote from AndroidXP :+1, if only to get rid of the ugly yellow UK rear plate

This is OT, but what's up with your sig? Theres this blue block everytime you post... illepall
Quote from XCNuse :USA would be different though, since we only are allowed i think up to like 8 or so letters/numbers

but would still be nice, +1

But you have states where you're allowed 'personalized plates'... So you get to actually spell out "Wht Blu Flg?"
In the capital of Mexico the plates will be like this one...

Show how looks like your country´s plate
Attached images
img.jpg
Quote from wheel4hummer :This is OT, but what's up with your sig? Theres this blue block everytime you post... illepall

Blue... block?
Screenshot?
#12 - Jakg
Quote from wheel4hummer :This is OT, but what's up with your sig? Theres this blue block everytime you post... illepall

only when the page either doesnt fully load or when you use a crap browser....

You using IE7, perchance?
i had the same idea a few days ago ... would be nice if the plate style (font and colours) would match the flag on the plate as well ... and i wouldnt have to drive around with this embarrassing yellow plate *goes to install a trailer coupling on his xrt*
+1

It is fantastic idea
skinable liscense plates would be cool.

+1
+1 to localised plates (like good old Motor City Online had, may the gods rest it's soul).

-1 to skinnable ones. The very thought of it hurts my brain
I'd like to have a Belgian plate... Although the German ones are nicer

Funny: some minister has a great idea for when we run out of license plates... He is planning on flipping the combination. Now it's XXX-000, so he wants it 000-XXX... So now I'm hoping to get a license plate like: 698-HNI

No way they're catching me speeding, looking for INH-869
Coincidence, i just wanted to make a topic about this. Here is my country's numberplate:

Couldn't find another one. The numberplate says: Gezakt , wich is dutch for "Failed". (Failed for driving exams )

Here is another funny one:

Wich says: Gezakt?! en je had nog zo goed geoefend; Wich means: Failed?! You had been practice'in so much!
Does racecars have numberplates !?

Just my little thought. It`s good as it is
@rik: too bad we can't have a combo like that...

Get rid of the french numberplates!

Give us white or yellow plates (especially only yellow)

or make it optionable
Not sure what a US plate would look like considering each state has their own plate.
-1. C'mon, it's racing sim, not city driving simulator
It's still sim.
Quote from alliennas :-1. C'mon, it's racing sim, not city driving simulator

There are quite a bit of trackday cars you can drive on the road... and do you se anybody taking of their plates just for racing?

(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG