The online racing simulator
Crazy idea but why not an LFS car in LFS?

people have been screaming for the RB4 GTR for quite a while. Some have even made thier own renditions of it.

I'm rather fond of this rendition
http://www.ice-files.com/GTR_RB4.jpg
Quote from KeiichiRX7 :Crazy idea but why not an LFS car in LFS?

people have been screaming for the RB4 GTR for quite a while. Some have even made thier own renditions of it.

I'm rather fond of this rendition
http://www.ice-files.com/GTR_RB4.jpg

It's a rather obvious photoshop, but I like the RBR thought - it would add more - at least visual - diversity to the class.
I think RB4 Gtr is a good idea. FXR needs a real opponent cuz it's can't be dangerous against XRRs and FZRs. And XRR should be a little bit stronger too.
Renault Megane 225 - To do a w/s in 1st gear driving off normally like my dad did lol
That RBR has a flat 4 engine. Why?? FXR already has a flat 4. RB4 has an inline 4, why not use that in the GTR too. And this is really obviously photoshopped. IMO it wouldn't work too well, the rear spoiler couldn't really be adjusted. I'll try to find a real render, a modified model of the RB4.

EDIT: Here it is: http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... tid=1332&d=1126425871
I would really want to see some new cars for demo! and some trucks and maybe we can change some stuff on the cars... like rims at least And make everyone see ur skin
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :There are lots of new cars for the demo, but they cost money.

and as an added bonus, you get extra tracks!
Wow, that's brilliant value!
Quote from kenyks324 :I would really want to see some new cars for demo! and some trucks and maybe we can change some stuff on the cars... like rims at least And make everyone see ur skin

U can't get place for the downloadable skins from LFSW cuz some money needed for server maintance and till U re a demo racer, u dont pay. Get the conclusion
I think LFS has a really value u never can bored with it ( I mean in Europe the people somehow can pay 24 pounds for this, sorry if youre from a place where it isnt true...)
But i see in the US really can't make a problem...
I've said it before and I'll keep saying it until someone listens

1. I'd like to see some kind of 4x4 pickup in there, because it suits both road racing and rallycross. Higher CoG means you'd need to be careful of rolling.

2. The 1932 Ford Coupe/Roadster (or similar) to be a front-engined RWD competitor to the UF1. Heavy body, high CoG and nice lines. And as a bonus, it is a classic muscle car so would be easy to convert to GTR
Personally...
  • Oval Stock cars.
  • Audi A6/A4 touring cars
  • Panoz Lamans
  • Australian V8 Manaero
Excuse my spelling... in a rush to race!
Firstly, hoping not to bring back an "old" topic as it's only about 3 weeks old and a very visited thread.

May have been suggested already BUT, I think as drifting is a very popular thing LFS should make another car to maybe equivilent or similar with the XRT (and the other TBO's for racing too) I guess.

I actually don't think many people would agree with this, as it's probly not the most demanded car but worth a suggestion.

Thanks.
I would like...

* A 4WD or FR Sports Sedan...like Nissan Cefiro A31, Subaru Impreza, BMW M5 or Lotus Carlton...It would be fun since LFS doesn't have a 4 door Sports Sedan yet...

* Improve the XRT...change the body to like S13/S15 type...and add 300hp Twin Turbo on it...must be the same FR!

I likely want a Sports Sedan badly...oh god please make my wish true..
-
(Vain) DELETED by Vain
dunno if it's already been said but i think that some LMP's and Group C cars would make a brilliant addition to S3. and then maybe a large track big enough for say 50 or so cars? and voi la, LFs Le Mans
XFG SW
and
XFT
Somthing like An Rx7 Fd oh oh oh

No way you have to add a!

Toyota Ae86!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lock this topic!!!
I'd like cars like a Subaru R1 (With the 4WD) and a Honda Beat to rival the UF1 - two K-Cars.

Then add an R1 type car with the 660cc turbo bored out to 800 as a car in the XFG/XRG car.

The GTR versions would be part of the UFR/XFR class, making it a 4 car class.
i want to see monster trucks. and...i wanna see rabbits getting smashed to bits when they're dumb enough to cross the road during a race....also i wanna see jay leno as the grand marshall for all races.....
Quote from duke_toaster :I'd like cars like a Subaru R1 (With the 4WD) and a Honda Beat to rival the UF1 - two K-Cars.

Then add an R1 type car with the 660cc turbo bored out to 800 as a car in the XFG/XRG car.

The GTR versions would be part of the UFR/XFR class, making it a 4 car class.

Don't forget the R2.
Subaru R2? I only know of the Prodrive P2, Impreza engine and drive train, bigger turbo, antilag system, improved center diff, based on a R1 i think (that's waht they said). The guy that did the Mclaren F1 also styled the P2. It's never going to productions but there are rumours it could be the 2008 Impreza WRX STi with a new body over that tech.

EDIT: Could a slicked and maybe a bit faster LX4 work with the UFR and XFR? Or is it too small? I'd also like to see a more powerful version of the FZ50 (well, the GTR mainly) and some cars to go with it. The FZR would be a turbo version (i confess, watched the Alzen Porsche onboard laps of the Nordschleife)
Quote from Primoz :Subaru R2? I only know of the Prodrive P2, Impreza engine and drive train, bigger turbo, antilag system, improved center diff, based on a R1 i think (that's waht they said). The guy that did the Mclaren F1 also styled the P2. It's never going to productions but there are rumours it could be the 2008 Impreza WRX STi with a new body over that tech.

R2!
http://www.subaru.co.jp/r2/

Edit---

You can get a Type S version.
Supercharged

http://www.subaru.co.jp/r2/types/
The P2 is based on the R1 IIRC

It's a shame Prodrive haven't started making the P2, it would rival the 911 and would resurrect the British motor industry.

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG