The online racing simulator
BMW PUMA Fictional skin.
(24 posts, started )
BMW PUMA Fictional skin.
Hi I'm working on my first BF1 skin. Can someone tell me what to add or change.
Attached images
BMW.PNG
Another update

Comments and Criticism please.
Attached images
BMW1.PNG
Do something with the BMW Symbol on the front. It looks too big and a bit streched.
If I were you I would add an red line from the front to the tail.On red ground, the red line should be white.

*sorry for my english*
Updated again. Almost finished but I don't know what to add.
Attached images
BMW2.jpg
BMW3.jpg
try adding some horizontal lines or something to the dorsal section as it takes the dodgynes look off it (i mean the actual car is dodgy, not your skin). il find an example of what i mean tehn edit this post.

EDIT: ok you see on the pic below there is the yellow section which runs horizontal at the bottom of the dorsal section (where your puma badge is), it just makes it look more complete i think. and sometimes addeing a sort of "border" at the top.
Attached images
renaultf1_041600.jpg
Quote from Captain Slow :try adding some horizontal lines or something to the dorsal section as it takes the dodgynes look off it (i mean the actual car is dodgy, not your skin). il find an example of what i mean tehn edit this post.

EDIT: ok you see on the pic below there is the yellow section which runs horizontal at the bottom of the dorsal section (where your puma badge is), it just makes it look more complete i think. and sometimes addeing a sort of "border" at the top.

Ya I thought I would put something like that. But I didnt know what color to make it.
i was thinking something like this skin im working on now although i know my colours are gay but i jus asked my girlfreind to pick two colours and i treid to get ehr to pick a sponsor but that was to confusing for her as shes a bit slow bless her.

but such a simple thing can make it luk that touch more convincing and as for coulors just use some you already have on the skin, but if you are putting big blocks be sure to add a slight border to it with a shade lighter or darker of the color as it looks better.
Attached images
dodgy skin.jpg
Quote from Captain Slow :i was thinking something like this skin im working on now although i know my colours are gay but i jus asked my girlfreind to pick two colours and i treid to get ehr to pick a sponsor but that was to confusing for her as shes a bit slow bless her.

but such a simple thing can make it luk that touch more convincing and as for coulors just use some you already have on the skin, but if you are putting big blocks be sure to add a slight border to it with a shade lighter or darker of the color as it looks better.

Wow thats a great skin. I don't think the colors are gay i use those colors on previus skins. Anyways how do you make those borders? I'm a bit new with Photoshop.
Quote from Btoryo :Wow thats a great skin. I don't think the colors are gay i use those colors on previus skins. Anyways how do you make those borders? I'm a bit new with Photoshop.

its just a thick line over the edge.

and thanks for liking it, ive changed the colours a bit now its white and dark green with ford slapped on the side of it

and another thing, do you use pro kits?

EDIT: actually for the border on the main body section i duplicated the green shape, filled it blue and enlargde it and stretched it sso it overlapped the green shape, then made sure the layer was underneath the green layer so thet the green was visible over the blue. if you follow me
Quote from Captain Slow :its just a thick line over the edge.

and thanks for liking it, ive changed the colours a bit now its white and dark green with ford slapped on the side of it

and another thing, do you use pro kits?

EDIT: actually for the border on the main body section i duplicated the green shape, filled it blue and enlargde it and stretched it sso it overlapped the green shape, then made sure the layer was underneath the green layer so thet the green was visible over the blue. if you follow me

Yes I use the master skinnerz pro kits
K I made something very similar from ur BMW fictional skin dorsal
Attached images
BMW dorsal copy.jpg
Quote from Btoryo :K I made something very similar from ur BMW fictional skin dorsal

yea thats the kind of thing im about, the thing is just to experiment to it feels right for you. and that doesnt just apply to skinning. LOL
Now working on the back as I think the front is done. Added BMW logos on the dorsal and now working on spoiler.
Attached images
lol.gif
#15 - Gunn
The logos are stretched. Here's a short tutorial.
Quote from Btoryo :Now working on the back as I think the front is done. Added BMW logos on the dorsal and now working on spoiler.

Hey Iolo! It looks really cool, but the Bridgestone logo is sideways. You should change the number to 31 to match your birthday.
Quote from Gunn :The logos are stretched. Here's a short tutorial.

I already postet that link but it seems that he dosn't care about it
Quote from ohh ron :Hey Iolo! It looks really cool, but the Bridgestone logo is sideways. You should change the number to 31 to match your birthday.

I know theyre on the wrong way. I updated it didnt take any screenshots yet.
Quote from GloryJ :I already postet that link but it seems that he dosn't care about it

Can you guys tell which are stretched? I don't see anything stretched.
On the pictures you posted a lot logos are looking stretched. Use the top and side view in the skin viewer and you'll see it better. The BMW logos should be round not oval.
Ya I noticed the BMW logo. But I don't see anything else> Here's some more views. Also I think I stretched the logo.
Attached images
BMW2.jpg
BMW3.jpg
BMW4.jpg
BMW21.jpg
I think all your logos are stretched
The puma should look like that
on your skin it's stretched. The Intel logo on the top is stretched more then a bit. I know it's a lot work to resize every logo but you really should think about doing it, it would make your skin look a lot better.
Quote from GloryJ :I think all your logos are stretched
The puma should look like that
on your skin it's stretched. The Intel logo on the top is stretched more then a bit. I know it's a lot work to resize every logo but you really should think about doing it, it would make your skin look a lot better.

Yes I stretched the logo by accident
#24 - Gunn
Quote from Btoryo :Ya I noticed the BMW logo. But I don't see anything else> Here's some more views. Also I think I stretched the logo.

All of the logos are stretched.

BMW PUMA Fictional skin.
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG