The online racing simulator
Fonts?
(13 posts, started )
Fonts?
Fonts folder in Control Panel i believe.
Edit: You add it then install all fonts by i think going into the "file" menu up top/ and follow it from there...
#3 - joen
Just drag or paste the font files into your c:\windows\fonts folder
Quote from joen :Just drag or paste the font files into your c:\windows\fonts folder

That is what i said...
#5 - joen
Quote from spsamsp :That is what i said...

Erhh, nope. What you said will work as well but requires more steps
Quote from joen :Erhh, nope. What you said will work as well but requires more steps

:diamond:
Quote from joen :Erhh, nope. What you said will work as well but requires more steps

Actually no, you can just drop the font file to the font thingy in the control panel. Sort of quick access to "font folder".
#8 - joen
Quote from Blackout :Actually no, you can just drop the font file to the font thingy in the control panel. Sort of quick access to "font folder".

I know, but I thought spsamsp meant manually installing a font by going to windows\fonts and then choose file-> install new font ->lookup the folder with the fonts in it->select all, etc
Quote from Blackout :Actually no, you can just drop the font file to the font thingy in the control panel. Sort of quick access to "font folder".

I feel like being picky... Going to the font files, selecting them, and clicking install in the context menu is waayyyyyy quicker than opening the control panel, selecting all your fonts from explorer and then dragging them all the way over to the 'fonts' icon.
Print screen, past it in paint, cut out the letter you need, and paste it into the text you want to write.

W00t, my 1500th post was spam! And still counting
Sorry to bump an ancient thread but I need help Installing fonts on Vista.

The font is in TrueType format but most of the other fonts are in OpenType... do I need to convert it to OpenType

It isn't appearing on the drop down menu to select fonts
#12 - Jakg
Just copy it to C:\Windows\fonts - it'll work fine in TrueType fine.

If you want to get a font working temporarily without installing it just open the font - it's temporarily installed. Just close it when your done
Quote from Jakg :Just copy it to C:\Windows\fonts - it'll work fine in TrueType fine.

If you want to get a font working temporarily without installing it just open the font - it's temporarily installed. Just close it when your done

Thanks

Fonts?
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG