The online racing simulator
Smoke Mod (Help pls)
(2 posts, started )
#1 - Slopi
Smoke Mod (Help pls)
Yes, I read the read-me that came with the mod, but that's almost useless. The questions I have (sorry if it's been answered on the forums, I couldn't find it) is, do you have to have smokemod.exe running while playing the game. Secondly, does it have to be in your LFS install folder, and do you need to have the .cfg file in the install folder?

Thanks in advance for constructive help
I hate to say it but yer in the wrong part of this forum mate. There is a thread called "unofficial addons". These questions go there.

Quote from Slopi :Yes, I read the read-me that came with the mod, but that's almost useless.

The readme contains all you need to know. Just do what the readme tells you and NOTHING more.

Quote from Slopi :do you have to have smokemod.exe running while playing the game.

Yes you do. I cant see why you are asking this question in the first place. As i see it i there are two ways to check.
1. Start the smokemod and start LFS.
2. Start the smokemod and close it, then start LFS.

If it doesnt work. You must have the wrong version or something. And again. That important information is in the very useful readme.

Quote from Slopi :Secondly, does it have to be in your LFS install folder, and do you need to have the .cfg file in the install folder?

You can have it anywhere you like. You need the .exe and the .cfg on the same location.

The thing thats really bothering me is, Have you event tried yourself to get this mod working or even read the Readme?

Good Luck.

Smoke Mod (Help pls)
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG