The online racing simulator
What are the best wheels under $50?
I’m looking for a wheel (with pedals) that is under $50. Can anyone inform me what wheels I should look at? Or are all wheels under $50 low quality? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
USD $50 is abit too little for a good wheel. U can try 2nd-hand wheels on ebay. The microsoft sidewinder is an old wheel, but u can still get it from ebay at under $50. $50 cant really get u good wheels like DFP, but u can still try looking around the shopping malls or eBay. =D
#3 - Jakg
Link in sig, although a cheap Momo or DFP would be out of your price range, the Microsoft Sidewinder is about all you'll get
G25 is really cool, but I bought me the "Logitech® Driving Force™ Pro".
It costs about 55€ (60$?^).

Its awesome, 900° and perfect ff
Quote from Alkanphel :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB_kWmbmX6I
Watch this and ask yourself: Do u really want a $50 wheel or the G25? =D

My monthly bills exceed my income by around $200 per month (thank goodness for overtime). I'm sure I'm not the only one is a similar situation. So next time you'd like to recommend a $300 wheel when someone asks about what the best $50 wheel would be, think of this.

Question: "Can anyone recommend a nice car for around $10,000?"

Answer: "Get yourself a Ferarri instead. You'd be much happier!"

See how stupid it sounds?
A ferrari doesn't 'only' cost $250,- more... ;-)
I'm only making a point, don't take my "car example" so literally. I see all the time people ask for a recommendation of hardware and state they are on a budget and even state the budget of $50 for a wheel, $100 for a gfx card or whatever. Then everyone jumps in and says buy the G25 or the latest, greatest, and most expensive $500 graphics card because it is worth it. I'm sure if you can spend the money, the better stuff is worth it. But not everyone can.

Example, I asked quite a while ago about graphics cards, on a budget, ie around $100 or less. The responses I got were recommendations for the latest and greatest. It's just a waste of your time and mine if I have $80 and all you can suggest is a $300 piece of hardware.

Man, it's like I'm the only one in the world struggling to make ends meet. It's the same in other forums. If I'm looking to get into RC flying and ask about a $100 RTF plane, I would get recommendations that I need to buy a separate transmitter system that runs $200+, then about $100 for the motor/esc/prop, another $100 for batteries and chargers, then $50 just for the aircraft frame. It's all a far cry from the budget I state.
Quote from mrodgers :
Question: "Can anyone recommend a nice car for around $10,000?"

Answer: "Get yourself a Ferarri instead. You'd be much happier!"

See how stupid it sounds?

Ur exaggerating but i understand... sorry

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG