The online racing simulator
Banned for nothing?
(2 posts, closed, started )
Banned for nothing?
OK, im on the city driving server. There are these to guys in front of me in FXOs. They are understeering on the corners, and driving like little old grannys. I accidently rear end one of them twice. I left to the pits due to some damage, and i say sorry for what i did.

The next thing i know, these to noobs are ramming the living shit outta me in the pits, not leaving me with anything to do. So, i call one of them out to a race. Settle it propaly. They reject it. Then all of a sudden, they start flaming me for no reason, and swearing at me. This really annoys me when i get sworn at, as i dont like fighting or argueing. So i retalliate like any other person would. I leave it, and walk away. Them still giving it the biggen.

They carry on ramming me as i try to drive like a normal human being. Then, they start making comments about my age, and how they 'arent scared of a 13 year old'. This really got to me, so i flamed them back. So what if im 13, i can still drive as good as anyone else on LFS, and obviously have a better attitude than most of them.

They vote ban me, shouting comments like 'ban the ****er' and 'the little bastard is only a noob kid who thinks he's hard'. Well, for someone who has hardly retaleated, im not really thinking im hard. I get ban voted out.

Now, this really pisses me off. I only crashed into him by accident, and didnt mean any trouble. Its idiots like this that ruin LFS. Sorry for the use of language btw. But im really annoyed now, and thats not what i need, during the things happening at home (i WONT go into that).
#2 - SamH
Please go here and follow the instructions in this post specifically.
This thread is closed

Banned for nothing?
(2 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG