The online racing simulator
chalk? id prefer paint
(12 posts, started )
chalk? id prefer paint
i think i speak for most when i say itd be nice to have a paint set like the chalk ones - id also like to suggest you make a line without the small lines either side as people dont like them

thats all

tommer
I've just had to read the 1st post twice to understand it. Does it really take so much effort to use punctuation?
I read it a couple of times but I still dont understand
#4 - ZORER
Is it about the layout editing?
id say so as thats the only thing with chalk lines in it.
A rephrase might help:

"I think that I am not the only one who would prefer to have the chalk lines in Layout Editor to have paint line variants where the colours could be edited, it would also be good if the hammer-head lines at the end of the chalk line would be removed as when making a straight line they tend to break it up."

Thats all.
And yet I still don't understand why an improvement suggestion is still in this subforum?
i dont get it either...maybe hes high?
#9 - ZORER
well, prorammers do improvements on the games.Maybe that's why he post it on programmers section.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :Chalk seems more reasonable for autocross to me, why would you want paint?

Why does it matter? Chalk tends to be used on temporary surfaces so that its easily removed. In LFS it doesnt matter if its paint for chalk - other than the texture and lighting attributes I don't see how it changes a damn thing. I'm specifically avoiding the free form drawing issue that I think is what people want to see.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#11 - DnoX
DnoX
How you make a screenshots on lfs?
Well, you start off with this amazing thing called "search button" and look from there... OMG, I'm so sick of telling people to search

chalk? id prefer paint
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG