The online racing simulator
d1gp
(14 posts, started )
#1 - sam93
d1gp
hi there i am currently looking for good drifters for the debut opening of d1gp on the 1st of january more information to come...

yes as i said above i am looking for drifters to compete in a drift comp if you would like to take part email me on stsewart@hotmail.co.uk

the server is currently open as a demo server until i put it on the s2 server list around christmas time but my plans are to get it up for the 1st january 2007 if there is any delays i will contact you via email and tell you whats will be happening and when...

Look forward to seeing you there...

Regards,
sam - d1gp server founder - director.
You Cant State "Sam-D1GP Founder", As you didnt originally Found the D1GP...

"Sam-D1GP League Director" is more like it.
#3 - sam93
soz but i was putting throught as im the founder of the server d1gp.

I will start to use sam d1gp director for now on...
#4 - sam93
dont anyone want to race on this server from the 1st jan 07 or not please tell me if there will be anypoint in makin a site for it and car skins.

cheers
sam
i will !!!
#6 - sam93
ok i will put your name down now and i will contact you at a later date with news on whats happening

cheers
sam
thanks mate
Im in aswell...
#9 - sam93
ok the same as above i will post more information on whats going to happen nearer the time of the event
come on guys i need more people i need atleast 5 in the event at the moment i dont have any judges so i need some judges aswell, judges youll need to know how to score well and have abit of knowledge on drifting and how they score in drifts.

Regards
sam
Im in!!! Although I dunno when i can get my license... Most probably by Xmas... But then again, i might not have enuff practise with the other RWD cars... U might want to specify which RWD car ur gonna use... cos I might not have time to practise every car. Thanks =D
If the time will be good for me, I could be in (As long as it's not a who gets more LFSLapper points in a lap of BL1R)
hi there im not bothered wat kind of RWD you want to use as long as you know how to drive it...

And i may have judges so i want need lfslapper but im gonna get it workin anyways... There will be ones who ever gets the highest point wins, twins and so on. At the moment Im trying to get some judges ill get in contact with you on what will be happening

Regards
sam

P.S I may not use LFSLapper as i know judges will be alot better but in real drift theres races with who ever gets the most points but there will be twins aswell as i said above.
just found out that 1st of January I am free (DUH! Noone works 1st of january)
so Im in
also hope to see a custom autocross track with cones, and tyrewalls and chalk...and...ehm...well you know...

d1gp
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG