The online racing simulator
"Auto" Replay Question
(4 posts, started )
"Auto" Replay Question
Hello, i would like to know if when a server goes down, if you have auto replay on, the replay of the race so far till the server got off is saved?

If it isn't, is such a thing possible to do?
Saving after you "get out" (since the server goes down, you get "kicked" from it hehe) of the server?

Sometimes servers do crash and it's nice to have a replay of the action till the server got off for various reasons.

Thanks.
#2 - bbman
Yes, as soon as you are being disconnected, it saves the replay (which was recording up to that point)...
Quote from bbman :Yes, as soon as you are being disconnected, it saves the replay (which was recording up to that point)...

And if i'm not?
That "temp" replay which lingers there... is the "last" race replay?
Does it work even if it's a replay cut short due to a disconnection?

I ask this cause having auto-replay on while solves this problem creates another one: one million replays in no time hehehe. Tilt
Quote from Meanie :I ask this cause having auto-replay on while solves this problem creates another one: one million replays in no time hehehe. Tilt

Nah, not quite a million. I have around 8000 replay files from the last two years Big grin .

If you do not have autosave replay enabled, the the temp.mpr file should stay during a disconnect until you join another server. As long as you don't join a new server or reconnect to the same server, it will be there for you to view.

I'm just guessing that, if you close LFS, then reopen, the temp.mpr would be gone, but I'm only guessing on that.

"Auto" Replay Question
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG