The online racing simulator
Unable to view created skins in game
(4 posts, started )
Hello all,

I'm having a problem accessing skins that I have experimented with in the game menus. In other words if I open XFG_Default with Paint shop pro, add some color to it as a test, save as XFG_Test (Jpeg of course) I cannot find it in the garage menu.
The default as well as the custom LFS skins are selectable but not "Test"
Any suggestions??

Thanks
Go into the garage of the car you have made a skin for and on the left theres the options for the different skins. Click "new" this brings up a box and in that type the name of the skin file you want to be displayed on the right hand side then click "ok". Then at the bottom of the screen it says "texture name" "XFG" "default" click on the default box and a list appears with all the skins for that car, select the one you want.

If you have made a complete skin you want the colour sliders of the body to be white (all completely to the right)
LFS Manual to the rescue!

(It's just much easier linking to it than explaining those relatively common questions every time )
Quote from Greboth :Go into the garage of the car you have made a skin for and on the left theres the options for the different skins. Click "new" this brings up a box and in that type the name of the skin file you want to be displayed on the right hand side then click "ok". Then at the bottom of the screen it says "texture name" "XFG" "default" click on the default box and a list appears with all the skins for that car, select the one you want.

If you have made a complete skin you want the colour sliders of the body to be white (all completely to the right)

Thanks Greboth , that did the trick..

Quote from AndroidXP : (It's just much easier linking to it than explaining those relatively common questions every time )

Fwiw I couldn't find information in the LFS manual....

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG