The online racing simulator
What the Fluff?
(4 posts, closed, started )
#1 - PCCD
What the Fluff?
Not so much the what's wrong with the guy's car, it's what's going on in the Chat Channel that's got me. Put it this way, when the server came up on the main screen ten people were on there. When I logged on it was down to about five and when I left it was down to two. This sod with the bad car and the person flooding the channel. Shame the vote ban was turned off as well.

So can anyone shed any light on this?
Attached images
Apexi.bmp
iDi are a load of ****wit wreckers, flooders and downright w@nkers. They, however do not appear on licenced servers due to A) They hate LFS and the wrecker barricade.

With the wrecker barricade, you upload the MPR, name the w@nker, and that will be sent to many server admins ==> that piece of scum banned from almost every server, new licence needed.

1 rule on the forum though - don't name and shame the mother****ers.

E : More diversity in insults used, and some self-censorship.
Anychance you could mind the language please.. These forums are not only visited by people who should know better about using such... language. Please edit your post.
#4 - SamH
I refer the OP to his own thread, started quite some time ago, and recommends he re-read the answers given by the community at the time.
This thread is closed

What the Fluff?
(4 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG