The online racing simulator
I cant see replay
(7 posts, started )
#1 - ryant
I cant see replay
iam trying to see some of my single player replays and is not leting me ,iam geting a mesage that says obsolote video..........please help

thanks..
#2 - Gunn
Those replays are likely from an older version of LFS and are no longer compatible with the current version.
#3 - ryant
that just sux let me tell u ,they should let u play ur rpls no matter what version
Quote from ryant :that just sux let me tell u ,they should let u play ur rpls no matter what version

It's a little more complex issue than just "letting or letting not"
#5 - Gunn
Quote from ryant :that just sux let me tell u ,they should let u play ur rpls no matter what version

An LFS replay is not just some recorded "film" of what occured, everything is re-created every time you choose to play a replay. Whenever LFS undergoes updates or improvements to the physics the older replays become obsolete. It has always been so.
#6 - ryant
Quote from Gunn :An LFS replay is not just some recorded "film" of what occured, everything is re-created every time you choose to play a replay. Whenever LFS undergoes updates or improvements to the physics the older replays become obsolete. It has always been so.

well do u knwo where can i get a download of an older version

thanks
#7 - Gunn
Quote from ryant :well do u knwo where can i get a download of an older version

thanks

You can copy your entire LFS to new folder (on the same hard drive as your current installation) and install an older patch (whichever one dates back to your replays), and it should work AFAIK, though it's been a while since I had the need to do this.

I cant see replay
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG