The online racing simulator
#1 - kalle
Race 2 re-run tomorrow
Division 1's Round 2 (FE Gold) race 2 re-run will be held tomorrow. The starting order for the race is:

1) HR | Yahh
2) CeRT| Itar
3) n1 D6nn™
4) Leprekaun
5) T7R| BBO
6) 1ST » R. vd Kooij
7) [DB] Luis Barbosa
8) M I K I
9) ocr.Vince
10) n1 T.Kuhanen
11) T7R|nikimere
12) cyber|prophet
13) FLP sm filur
14) E. Murray
15) .....

The race will start at normal time (19:00 UTC).

Although T7R|nikimere has won the title already there's still big fight for the 2nd and especially for the 3rd place. Keith Dempsey and n1 D6nn™ are only 9 points behind ocr.Vince (standings before the last race)

I'll be testing the LFSTV tomorrow and if it works others can watch the race live. You need LFSTV tool to watch it. Cast name will be "UXRL".
I'll be there
Quote from kalle :I'll be testing the LFSTV tomorrow and if it works others can watch the race live. You need LFSTV tool to watch it. Cast name will be "UXRL".

EXCELLENT hopefully i'll be there!!
I'll be there. And i'm in pole!
#5 - kalle
Cast is on now and I think its working. Race will start in about 15 minutes.
Sadly, very few showed up today

Started in pole, and held that position until the start/finish straight on lap 2. Got a little bump by BBO in my rear under the braking to T1, witch made me flip and land on my roof. :weeping:
No hard feelings though... A bit late breaking can happen to us all + i could have moved a bit more to the side to avoid the crash

In the end, i enjoyed this league very much although my results was'nt the best. But what can you expect from this kind of competition

I'll try to return in season 2!
Quote from audimasta :Got a little bump by BBO in my rear under the braking to T1, witch made me flip and land on my roof. :weeping:

I was watching, at that point, via lfstv.. looked nasty!
Quote from mkinnov8 :I was watching, at that point, via lfstv.. looked nasty!

Don't worry. No (physical) harm done
Quote from GianniC :You sure ?

Except for a face that looks like this: :zombie:, i'm doing quite fine.
Really happy with this win actually!
Race was ok, although it was a true shame not many people showed up for the season's final

I had a great fight with Niki for a couple of laps until he crashed in the last turn and I had a comfortable couple of seconds lead... rest of the race was trying to keep focussed and make no mistakes. Didn't really work though, I had a very variable pace with a mistake in almost every lap but Niki seemed to have even bigger problems than that (damage?) and I managed to keep the lead until the finish line.

I'm very happy with the second place in the overall standings and already looking forward to season 2 (if I manage to get in anyway). Again, congratulations to Niki for the championship win and thanks to all racers and especially the admins for a fun season of racing.

René
Quote from audimasta :Except for a face that looks like this: :zombie:, i'm doing quite fine.

so nothings changed then!?
Quote from nikimere :so nothings changed then!?

Well, i'm atleast not the one racing on a lawnmower :rolleyes:
Quote from audimasta :..
Got a little bump by BBO in my rear under the braking to T1, witch made me flip and land on my roof. :weeping:
No hard feelings though... A bit late breaking can happen to us all + i could have moved a bit more to the side to avoid the crash

I wrote you a PM at http://www.lfsworld.net/ dunno if you read it.

But I can also say it here again: I very much apologize for this "bump".
It was completly my fault.
I watched my mirrors, was happy about my fastest lap and getting nearer to you and then completly missed my brakepoint. Then it was too late.
After the crash I waited there for you but then realized that you had to quit.

I don't think you could have done anything or did anything wrong but thx for trying to let it look like here not as noobish as it was

Regards,
Quote from BBO@BSR :I wrote you a PM at http://www.lfsworld.net/ dunno if you read it.

But I can also say it here again: I very much apologize for this "bump".
It was completly my fault.
I watched my mirrors, was happy about my fastest lap and getting nearer to you and then completly missed my brakepoint. Then it was too late.
After the crash I waited there for you but then realized that you had to quit.

I don't think you could have done anything or did anything wrong but thx for trying to let it look like here not as noobish as it was

Regards,

Ahh read it now....Its no problem BBO I know that you are a good guy, and you wouldn't have done something like this on purpose And as i was not fighting for the top places in the league it wasn't that horrible to crash out Don't let this accident get on your mind, it can happen to the best of us.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG