The online racing simulator
#26 - wark
+1 for individuality
+1 for camaraderie

I agree with Tweak.

After all, we have them right here on the forum...

If one argues against such a notion, one may as well argue against user names. I want to race against other people; not cars.

Also, a lot of players already use their nation's colours in their user names--and nothing's going to stop you from seeing that. If they got to put a flag somewhere on the car (which you could turn off) you wouldn't ever have to know where they're from.
+1 be cool if it was like toca 3 where youre name and flag was on the window
I make it easy for people to identify me.
#29 - sbeu
An option
Quote from MoonForce :
will i exit a server when i see two guys from denmark racing just couz i had a very bad puke after a night full of tuborg? guess not...

this is a racing "game" and you should be proud to represent your country... just think or RL
so +1 for me (as option to turn on/off)

I completely agree! It would be an option.
If you wouldn't want to see flags you could
If you wouldn't want to SHOW flag you could
Why not?
+1
Quote from MoonForce :this is a racing "game" and you should be proud to represent your country...

I don't represent my country. illepall
I wasn't elected to. (And with the current state of my racing skills that's not likely to change soon.)
And I certainly wouldn't be "proud" to. Many times I'm even ashamed to see what's being done in the name of my nation...

Not that I'd mind if this was added. It's easier to communicate if you know what someone's mother tongue is. And it could make people more tolerant of those that speak/write English poorly. But it should be optional, because some folks have an allergy to flags that is even more advanced than mine.
#32 - sbeu
not about pride
Quote from wsinda :I don't represent my country. illepall
I wasn't elected to. (And with the current state of my racing skills that's not likely to change soon.)
And I certainly wouldn't be "proud" to. Many times I'm even ashamed to see what's being done in the name of my nation...

Not that I'd mind if this was added. It's easier to communicate if you know what someone's mother tongue is. And it could make people more tolerant of those that speak/write English poorly. But it should be optional, because some folks have an allergy to flags that is even more advanced than mine.

Like you I'm not PROUD of my country. For nothing.
The matter isn't about pride (for me)
For example, when I join a server and see people connected with a name with the colors of france, I just say "Hello france!" (in french...) no more.
I don't see this feature as a meaning to make differences of driving skill. And when I see americans or even english racers , I know I'm here to have fun.
I think it should be optional too. If one doesn't want to be bothered if he is [any nationality] he may be able to deactivate it. I would enable it personnally.

EDIT: I don't represent my country neither

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG