The online racing simulator
FZR - 2000 24 Hours Le Mans Porsche Replica
The first skin I've really been pleased with. The base is done completely now, I just need help with decals. Could someone find a high quality photo showing what is on the roof? I have a photo, but can't tell what it says. I think it's something to do with the class and registration.

How does it look so far?
Attached images
RepsolFZRInProgress2.gif
This is the only shot I could find and it's not clear from that at all. I'll keep looking and see if I can find out.

[Edit:
Another shot here that makes me think it could maybe be driver names.]
Well done,

here goes a website with a bunch of GT3 http://www.f1boxenstop.de/modu ... amp;pa=showpage&pid=1

Anyway, yours is on the list (Nr.24) so check out the website and if any problem detecting decals just let us know.
Decals:

- Merlett
- Repsol YPF
- El mundo
- www.racing-engineering.com
- Only god knows what the centered square is about...

BTW, the coat of arms below the flag belongs to "RACE" that is "Real Automóvil Club de España" but unfortunately they used the old version. The most HQ pic that I have found is attached.
c u
Attached images
RAC.gif
Thanks for those pictures, I needed one of the back and was wondering what the coat of arms was. Judging by the photo of the model, it's the specifications on the roof. I can see the 24 Heures du Mans logo and it says GT on there too. The drivers' names are under the window.

The decals under the Icer Brakes logo are Galuppo, Lois, Meycom? then 2 others I can't identify. What does it say under the FAT Transport logo on the bonnet? There are 2 words in white that I can't read. Any help with these would also be appreciated.
Check out some of the pics in this directory. There's a couple of good front side shots there.

Skin looks good, but would be better with reflections on
The white decal after Lois is "Meycom Sport" and it was the name of the team at the moment, now I think is called Meycom something.
The other two I just cant see them atm.

bye
Excellent, thank you both. I can get on with all the decals now.
If you cant find the red one, if I were you I would use a converted "Snap-on" decal that appears on the rear in one pic for the testing day.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG